Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm broken

OK so I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me lately. I don't want to be touched - by anyone.

We had a fun little double date Saturday night- E finally hit the nail on the head with who my Electrician Boy (EB) looks like- ever hear of Lorenzo Lomas? Yea - that's him below. Dead ringer except that EB isn't freakshily tan.


So I've got this hot guy hanging all over me, but I then told him that I don't like to be touched. Pushing my limits, I also told him that I wasn't going to have sex with him - ever. What the hell?

He told me that was cool and that he could handle just being friends- he's a super sweet guy. E wants to call him our 'fun Bobby' (Friends reference.) He called me Sunday night to say he had a good time and can't wait to hang out again.

I'm such a bitch. There is nothing wrong with this man and he worships the ground I walk on and I don't want him to kiss me.

Gah.

Moving on- I also had a similar conversation with Cuban Boy yesterday.
CB- Can I kiss you?
Me- No- I don't want to be touched
CB- ever?
Me- ever.

This is the man who I had really great sex with last weekend. Really fucking amazing sex and I now want nothing to do with it.

We met a very attractive man at a bar after the date - Paul was his name - I moved his hand off of my thigh several times.

So yeah, I'm broken. I have never been very touchy feely, but this is out of control. Since when do I not want hot men to touch me?

The conclusion that I have come to is that I need to spend this next week pretty much alone, and the weekend too. Perhaps I haven't had enough me time?

Thoughts? Advise?

14 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

There's nothing wrong. You just need a recharge. Take a break. Do things that you want to do (whether you do it alone or not).

Museums are good for a recharge. The visual/emotional/mental stimulation does wonders. Maybe a good book? You'll figure it out. Just enjoy the break for what it is.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

You seem to have been going in overdrive for the past few weeks. You should run away to a quiet place for the weekend. Alone. No booze, sex or other vices. Just to recharge. Since you're asking...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

agreed.

it's all been too much lately.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

well I dunno about the no booze...

just kidding. Sounds like you do need to recharge and get some Steph-time. I've been running on empty for a while (& I know it but do nothing about it) and it will cause you to become the everbitch. Everything will set you off.

//vtmwmwog as a verification code?? wtf?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

you absolutely just need some time alone. Maybe you need to touch yourself...? Seriously, you're not broken. We all need a little alone time here and there. Don't worry, you'll be ready to go in a few days.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Overthinking and overanalyzing never helps anything. You just need to relax and not think about anything or anyone. Veg out and be brain dead for a few days

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Stimulus overload. You need a break a trip to the east coast, preferrably the northeast, where you can smack the crap out of people who touch you and no one will think twice about it...

Either that, or a long hot Calgon bath to take you away...

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I get that way sometimes. When I feel that if anyone would touch me I could throw up. It lasts a little while and then I'm back to forcing myself on men.
It'll come back. Don't worry. Have some ice cream. That's the answer to everything. Really!

word verification: blog (huh?)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Usually know one wants to touch me so that's a problem that takes care of itself, but sometimes I don't want to be around anyone. I don't answer the phone, I turn down invites, I am in solitude. I usually get over it and feel much better. I hope you take the time to sit around alone, watch shitty tv and crappy movies, and discover how special you are. If you ever want to talk you know my email.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Sam said...

I'm with the recharge idea. Or maybe (be careful this is a scary thought) you want more than just great sausage right now.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

Oh wow...do I know what you're going through. I get the same thing. I'm just not interested. There's this woman who I should be head over heels for but I can't even kiss her. She has so much to offer but I don't want to. So maybe it's not just me. Maybe there are a few of us out there.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

coach outlet
jordan 8
coach outlet store online
asics outlet
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses
oakley vault
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
kobe bryant shoes
ray bans
louis vuitton bags
michael kors handbags
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin flats
gucci bags
jordan retro
michael kors outlet clearance
timberland boots
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
nike sb shoes
jordan retro 3
tory burch outlet
adidas ultra boost
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban outlet
north face outlet
nike uk
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
jordans for sale
ray ban sunglasses
nike air force
jordan retro
2016.7.5haungqin

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger meto mayo said...

نحن في شركة نقل اثاث بجدة دائما على استعداد لتوفير لكم أفضل الخدمات للتغليف والتحرك الي منزلك الجديد بدون
تعب او ارهاق - فخدمات نقل العفش بجدة تتم إلى جميع أنحاء المملكة بواسطة خبراء في نقل وتعبئة أمتعتهم الخاصة بك بواسطة شركة نقل عفش بجدة بطريق صحيحة بدون اي اخطاء فالطريقة التي نتبعها الأكثر تفضيلا وراحة كما نحن في شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام قدمنا ​​الكثير من المعلومات عن خدمات النقل المؤمنة لنقل المنازل، والنقل السكني، والنقل التجاري، والتخزين والتعبئة بواسطة أفضل المحركات والخدمات التي تقدمها شركة نقل عفش بالدمام لجميع أنحاء السعودية بأسعار معقولة جدا وحقيقية.
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل اثاث بمكة
مستودعات تخزين الاثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين الاثاث
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger khaled ali said...

شركة الحورس افضل شركة رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بالمملكة العربية السعودية
شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف
الحورس اسم كبير في عالم مكافحة الحشرات نقضي علي جميع انواع الحشرات من رشة واحدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com