Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lame HNT Submission

Here is my lame HNT submission.

I am reaching for my toy box last night after once again rebuffing EB's advances.

Pixel- does this look familiar?

Check out the HNT button to the right for le rulz.....

(EB slipped up and said 'I love your smile' last night- I have never seen a man retract a statement so quickly!! 'Like- I mean like.' Apparently he knows me pretty well already.)

I did call Paul back, but declined to go since he said the bar was not busy. He was trying to get an invite over to the house, but I was good. Oh so good.


18 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Is that a box in the picture? I can't make it out.

Sorry about EB. Guess it just wasn't his night after all.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger art said...

Toy boxs are fun! Happy HNT

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Happy HNT. I'm up too.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

nice sparkly!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

quite nice ... not lame at all. cheers and happy hnt!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

You're showing some restraint these days! Good for you! How's that camera fund going??

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Sheets said...

Oh how L-A-M-E!!!!

My stupid, watch me put primer on the wall picture is WAY better than that!!!

::: giggle::::

Just teasin'.... ;-)

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Lily said...

Not lame... and I think we have the same ring....

Happy HNT

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

Show us what's in the box! Now wouldn't that be an interesting HNT shot...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Memphis Steve said...

Happy HNT, oh landlordy-one!

You got too many guys coming over. You need to trade a couple in for one good one.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

HHNT!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger HS said...

yay! Toy boxes! I have a toy box but I call it my 'bag girl box'. :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

heather - hot. hot. hot. We will have to compare contents some day.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger greekchickie said...

Cute nails!

Happy HNT to us!

M~

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger addict said...

There is no such thing as a lame submission!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Nice. I just discovered this HNT thing of which you speak. Someone named warcrygirl told me I had a submission and didn't even know it.

http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2005/09/3-miles-down-from-diesel-town.html

I like your blog and shall be back!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Lavinia said...

Your nails look beautiful, reminds me I need a mani-pedi.

Yes, next time lets see what's in the box.

Thanks for stopping by my HNT...and I love this blog! The above post about Tall Boy and Derek is tres funny!

I'll be back soon^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com