Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Moldy


And here is a picture I took of my cat last night. This is a lame attempt to calm down my rage that was further fueled by the bag of MOLDY M&Ms I just got from the vending machine.

To hear my sex stories you must also suffer through my furbaby pictures.

Those are the breaks my friends.

Now praise my baby for the goddess she is.

9 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger art said...

you have a very nice er ..... furbaby ;P

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

So even cats blink when their photos are taken. Cute.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Awww... what a cutie. My boys, Bugsy and Otis, kept me up all night running around the house. And one of them, Otis, gave me like 12 tummy-massages last night as he did that "kitty-kneading" thing with his paws. Which would be fine if he didn't use his claws too. It's like getting cat accupuncture.
We call it Oti-puncture. Ouch!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

That's one nice pussy! I wouldn't have expected less!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Insert your own pussy joke here.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I didn't know that M7M's could get moldy.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

kat- i didnt either. :(

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Um.. my Dude (the cat) is sitting here as I read your blog, and he gave a big "meow" when he saw your kitty. I took that to mean "I wanna hit that, yo!" He doesn't have any balls, so your kitty is safe from getting knocked up and such. I don't know how many pussies he's fucked, but he gets a regular check-up every year and is feline HIV free. So, if you want, I can send you a pic of him and we can hook our pussies up. If ya know what I mean. (Sorry, weird mood today)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Sam. Consider it done. Perhaps she would be less bitchy then.

Lets make it happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com