Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, September 29, 2005

No HNT here (maybe later)

I don't feel like posting for HNT, sorry.

You know what happens when you are EB and make plans with me at 4 pm and then don't answer your phone at 7 pm when I call to say I'm coming over? You get replaced by Paul. You have to watch that Paul, he's a sneaky one.

I was even planning on staying the night, he was going to get his second chance. I shaved my legs. Again. I shaved my legs.

So Paul and I spent the night bar hopping in a city that was half dark due to the freak storm we had. So much fun. There was some excellent candid conversation- he now knows stuff that even Pixel herself hasn't heard (but she will now.) I can tell you about his family, his ambitions, what he had for dinner on Tuesday and about the time he broke a man’s arm on purpose.

Oh, and I found myself reiterating to the man that I obviously like how much I wasn't looking for anything beyond friendship. Because I'm a blithering idiot. We all know this.

He says I have a lot of rules. He likes it. I like him, herein lies the problem.

We will wait and see what happens. He have a date for sex tonight (after our plans Pixel, I’m not bailing.)

The 21 year old called me back last night the second I got home, he wanted to ‘hang out’ and watch me get ready for my date. I politely declined, I hope he doesn’t start calling me every day.

I had a conversation with Cuban Boy telling him that there was to be no more sex and that EB (who for all Cuban Boy knows is now my boyfriend) doesn’t want me to hang out with other guys. You should stop calling, I said it. I give him a week.

The whole complex (the other realm) knows about was is being referred to as the ‘drinking party’ and wants to know why they weren’t invited. I am going to attempt to spend the weekend at my mom’s house, let things blow over.

I was awake at 6 am, which sucks because I went to bed at 3.

One of these nights I’m going to need to get some sleep.

18 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'd say "uh-oh" but I've already said that once (or twice) before.

I'd say take it slow, but you've already trashed that advice to hell. Figure out what you really want. If he measures up to all of them, what can you do?

A weekend away may not be a bad thing. And you know that CB will now commence harassing Pix.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger AMS said...

jesus mrs how do you do it?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger wopanese said...

You never know... sometimes it just 'neaks up on you. Be careful with this one - I think your subconscious is liking what it sees. The rest of them? I think they're pleasing to the eye (and other parts) but THIS one... perhaps he is filling in certain blanks you would never consciously admit to.

But I wouldn't worry about it now... maybe after the sex... cause that might settle the issue right there.

And, hey, how come I wasn't invited to this party???

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

what? EB ditched you? after you were going to give him a second chance? did he at least call last night/today to apologize?

i'm so flying down there to kick his ass!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Clint said...

guess I only have one thing to say for eb...bitch'll learn.

and as for this...."Oh, and I found myself reiterating to the man that I obviously like how much I wasn't looking for anything beyond friendship. Because I'm a blithering idiot. We all know this."

you have issues..but don't we all.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

oh, and you're in love with paul. just thought you might want to know.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Tell me! Tell me!

And CB will get nowhere (``where you going? Nowhere'' points for naming the quote) with me. The only body part he can touch is my cold shoulder.

Ago: you are so right. She is a smitten kitten. Look and laugh at the kitten! Point even!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Don't use that "L" word!!! She's afraid of that one. Maybe "lurve" or "amor" might work better. Don't want to send her to the looney bin (not yet anyway).

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Okay I totally need to catch up. Been sick, been post - vacation busy. ACL was a blast! Sad you couldn't make it. lots of fun, fun, fun and my body is paying for it now!

I don't know what's going on, since i haven't read you in a few, but be careful! Sounds like the apt complex is getting messy...

I'll be back to comment after I read up ;O)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- hush it up!!! ;) I thought CB had already moved on to her, I guess hes equal opportunity.

ams- come to the dark side... join me.

wop- gah. lies, all lies. We had sex last week, wonderful indeed. It's a shame I was too tired last night (ok the truth is I hadn't cleaned up the evidence from the night before.)
And you were invited.


go-go: he didnt actually ditch me, I called that once and gave him 30 mins and then got back to Paul. EB called a little later but I told him the storm was keeping me in. Because I am evil. I know.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

clint- issues galore.

go-go- argggggg. nope.

pixel- perhaps later!! do not point, do not laugh, I am not smitten you big meanie head. And don't talk to my internet wife either.... ;)

stair- are you mocking? i know where you hang out....

funky- welcome back, Im sorry I missed the chance to hang with you (dirty feet and all!)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Cuban boy is persistent, I'll give him that.

Steph, when I write a novel I'm going to base a character on you.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

God, we are so much alike. And as far as the people in the "other realm"... keep them wondering what makes you so much fun that everyone wants to hang out with you, and enjoy the fact that they feel sad and left out because they aren't part of your party crowd.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

What kind of little effer is EB??? You ANSWER THE PHONE!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

"You" meaning him.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger petrow said...

K so I say that you fucks who didn't post cus theres no HNT are idiots, damn you all , she's just as funny with out the nakedness.....* takes breath*

21 years old and ok with ou gettting you groove on , wow , i take back what i said, he might make the cut,

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

The energy I expend just reading about your life. Whew.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about stair railings and stair railings Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on stair railings then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about stair railings and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://stairs444.com stair railings and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com