Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh Boy(s)

Last night was out of control. Literally.

I probably should have just gone out, but no, I wanted to save money so I let Tall Boy and G come over to hang out. We drank an entire bottle of Crown, then finished off two partial bottles of Kettle One. That was all fine and well - G even gave us some time to go into my room and 'be alone.'

Then Marcus came over.

Then some 21 yo named Damien.

Number of people who saw my breasts last night: 4 (a lost bet and it was quick)
Number of angry women who knocked on my door looking for their men: 2
Number of people who asked me to have sex: 4
Number of people I had sex with: 1
Number of penis' that were shown: 3 (again a bet, and oh boy!)
Number of 21 YO's who told me they didn't have a girlfriend that lives 3 doors down but lied: 1

Yeah, so it was interesting. I was really grateful to see that my car was still intact this morning.

My house is a wreck; the coffee table and floor is littered with shot glasses and empty booze bottles and there is a very nice imprint of my make up on my bathroom mirror.

One hell of a Tuesday night.

In other news, I learned that the guy that moved in next door to me is a Dallas Police officer - good to know. That makes two law enforcement officers in my building. Nice.

That's going to make it harder to keep up the title of 'funnest apartment in the complex,' although last night pretty much sealed that fate.

Before all of the madness started I called Pixel to confess what a true freak I am. I told her how I called EB and told him I already had plans last night even though he offered to cook dinner for me again last night, and how stupid I felt over Paul introducing me as his fiancee last week while we were out. By stupid I mean I got all googly inside. I am NOT supposed to 'like' this guy - we had an agreement.

Here is a quick and dirty snapshot of my living room this morning. What you may not be able to see are the two clear bottles on the floor. You will notice that we resorted to buttery nipple shots, you know it't bad when you break out the last resort liquor.

Y'all have fun.

14 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger art said...

buttery nipples? mmmmmmmm

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Simply amazing, as usual....

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Sounds like fun. Guess the DPO works the night shift.

Conflicting emotions? Say it ain't so.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

art- yes?

os- uggggg.... it was all very odd.

stair- his shifts rotate, the boys have his schedule down, I wasnt listening when they told me the details...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Damn, they all know his schedule? Might it just be easier to curtail illegal actions?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You'll probably learn his schedule through osmosis. They won't come around when he's home and as soon as he's gone you'll hear a knock on the door.

Any chance you'll hook up with the DPO?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Pixel- right. Sure they will.

Stair- not a chance in hell. He is old and icky for sure. No thank you.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger wopanese said...

desirable because he is theoretically unobtainable?

You are amazing.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

so that picture is like... where u get it on???

nice!!!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Party animal. That pic looks like my house just about every day. But that's just because I refuse to clean.

Buttery nipples. Man I haven't had one of those in a long time

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

wop- fucked up, no? i need some serious help.

johnny, yep, twice last night. twice my friend. see how comfy my couches look? yeah, they are. and a perfect height.... anywho.

steph- oh yes, i dont know why i have the makings for 'em, but i do. I did not have any, if im gonna take a shot it had better be real. we could have had slippery nipples but we consumed all of the vodka.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

I am spreading my general life discontent to your site. I don't have a good reason to do it. That's just the way I am. That's the way I roll. tag your it. Your infected now. *evil laugh*

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Buddy Lembeck said...

Great post and man what a great great night.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Maybe that's Paul's plan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com