Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rant

Girls night out.

I am so tired.

No Pixel, I did not sleep with Tall Boy, I didn't even answer the door.

The comment about J (my ex) having a motorcycle pissed me off.

I got left holding the credit card debt, the huge mortgage and all of the pets- and he got a motorcycle? Very, very bad thoughts are running through my head right now.

Oh and look at that - 1 year ago last week he left.

He still doesn't deserve to be happy yet. I make that call and I say it's too soon.

Yes I am allowed to be petty.

Good fucking riddance.

I want to tell him about Miami (and North Carolina, and our bed) so very much.

But I won't.

(I bet y'all weren't ready for that.)

Perhaps I should focus on working on my festival scheduler for ACL huh? Who else is going and who are your 'must see's?'

Update- Apparently I misunderstood - he has had the motorcycle for a while, it seems as though he has wrecked it here in the last week. Well there is my silver lining. I always told him he would.

Oh shut up, I didn't wish death upon him or anything horrible like that. Herpes yes, death not so much. Please see the statement in my banner if you have any concerns.

11 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Sounds like a rough night. I'm sorry. Want me to take him out back and kick the shit out of him?

Nope. Not ready. But the anticipation will be nice.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

I miss my motorcycle. For some odd reason my wife won't let me have another now that I'm supporting her and our little one. I bet your ex is using it to attract chic's, at least that what I used mine for.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

Dude, I want to go to the ACL so bad I can taste it. But I cannot. Stupid weddings. Don't people know that shit doesn't work anymore?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm not going 'cause last year was such a beating I'm still recovering. But if I was...the must sees would be Lyle Lovett, Black Crowes, Tegan and Sara, Aqualung, Built to Spill, Robert Randolph, Oasis, Rachel Yamagata, Doves, The Arcade Fire, Wilco and maybe Coldplay. And, no I haven't thought about this one bit. ;)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Being from the cultural void known as Montana (Willie was a fluke), I can only dream of something like ACL. I've heard about it. Read about it. And sort of hate Texans because of it. Well, that's a little strong. But damn, sometimes I wish I lived somewhere else!!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Steph, really, really don't worry if you can't make it. It won't bug me even one bit. Money is tight, don't waste it on a plane ticket.

Trev: wait, are there other reasons to own a cycle than to attract chicks? Man, I love me some chrome.

Ob: hmm, perhaps you should move? Come on, move to Texas. Everyone is doing it.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

And stay mad as long as you want. It's your timeline. I'll even go get you a voodoo doll.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Other Brother said...

If I could go I'd like to see these artists:
Allman Brothers
Black Crowes
Lyle Lovett
ROBERT EARL KEEN!!!
Bruce Robison
Eisley
Kevin Fowler
Jack Ingram (saw him last week - kicked ass)
Cory Morrow
The Lost Trailers
John Prine

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

i think you should wish strep throat, a kidney infection, herpes, and gout on your ex! that would do him in good.

if i were a superhero, that would be my power....to afflict people with strep, kidney infections, and gout.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

i'll be there with Bells on...ACL that is! We'll have to hook up and perhaps capture a good HNT pic for the Thursday following...hmmm!

The jerk deserves what he got and worse...herpes on top of it for sure!

yddbpk

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger DrM2B said...

my revenge during the divorce??? I got me a motor-bike :).....cute little rice-burner...took the certification class...passed and became a chick on a bike!!!! He of course...ran out and bought a bigger badder bike for himself....oh well....I think its part of the divorce rule book....teehee :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com