Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Really, why must I be so evil?

OK so tonight is the third night in a row that I have plans with EB. He has patiently been waiting for me to 'not be working late' so he can take me out. I have cancelled on him to go to a strip club on Monday with Paul and then to go to a bar with Pixel and Kat last night.

The plans are laid- the place has been picked and the time has been set.

Paul just called and really wants me to meet him and his friends at a bar I really like. I want to go.

I WANT TO GO.

But I won't.

Sigh.

EB had better be worth it (tiny dicks need not apply.) Have I mentioned how hot he is? Damn I am a freak.

11 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger art said...

perhaps you could have a "tiny dick" check before offically starting the date with EB. That way if he doesn't measure up (so to speak) you can cut your losses and still go to the bar.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Evil? You're nice to me, so the hell with the rest of 'em.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

when do you sleep? just askin'.

kisses

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

art- damn- how does one do that?

your- exactly.

go-go: exactly. sleep comes far too infrequently. I actually was in bed by midnight last night. yea me.

(I might be fitting them both in tonight- I can pull it off)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

and by 'fitting them in' I do not actually mean fucking - fyi.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

TD check = say hello and grope him. Simple. Cut to the chase. Oh and wear that shirt we were talking about and see if he shys away.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger petrow said...

god i can't tell u how many times i have used working late as an excuse, ohhhhhhh the memories.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Steph said...

You're just so popular. Everyone wants a piece of that ass.

I think when you first meet a guy you should say "Hell, drop your pants I need to make sure you aren't packing a tootsie roll."

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Good Lord woman. More stuff happens to you in a week than has happened to me in my entire life. I had to read back ages to figure out who the hell EB is and Paul. I'm on track now. :oD

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I remember the days when I had to pick from a slew of men to go out with. The excuses I would make to the losers, the parties and orgies. All of the fights over me.
That was a nice dream...

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- I suggested it to tshirthell.com but haven't heard back ;)

Pet- it works every time.

Steph- yeah, I'm really not sure why you aren't? Oh, and I have done that in the past.....

Andish- keep up!! :) (or not)


Kat- I'll pass on the orgies (sorry to disapoint!), but the rest is fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com