Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, September 19, 2005

The weekend.

Things I did this weekend:

1) Stood up my dog's play date and his cute owner
2) Attended a bachelor party of a stranger
3) Turned down free Patron shots
4) Told Cuban Boy that he should leave me alone
5) Lied to EB and told him that I spent Sunday with my mom when in fact I spent it laying around my house

Things I didn't do:
1) Drink
2) Return Paul's calls
3) Answer my door

If I was EB I would have punched me in the stomach by now. I break our plans and tease him incessantly, yet he still calls me to say goodnight. Very interesting.

I've got nothing. I think I will go home sick.

10 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Sounds like a weekend that wasn't. What had you bound at home all weekend? Illness?

Hope you feel better. Want me to bring you some soup? :)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Sounds like you enjoyed the re-energizing effects like last weekend! That's a good thing.

Enjoy your afternoon away!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Another day+ of doing nothing overly taxing? Are you feeling well?

And what is up recently with this word verification thing? I used to get little 4 letter words and now I have to type the entire alphabet in funky order...

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Hey there. New reader here as I was introduced to you via The Blonde.

Look forward to reading more.

Exchange links?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
You turned down Patron shots? See a doctor, young lady.

Seriously, hope you feel better.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger katarina said...

You didn't drink at all?
You must be parched.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

eh - sometimes you just have to turn the masses away for some you time. Although I have to agree that I'm a little concerened at the refusal of Patron shots...

Maybe you're just resting up for ACL THIS WEEKEND!!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

EB needs to figure out that women don't want pets they want men. He should just move on and forget about it.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

EB needs to figure out that women don't want pets they want men. He should just move on and forget about it.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Steph said...

EB is kinda clueless huh? Although his persistant niceness does make him somewhat mysterious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com