Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bizarre

I forgot to tell you all – a few nights ago I had a dream that my father was holding a group of us hostage with a gun. It was very disturbing, I wasn’t able to go back to sleep after that.

As I was speaking to my sister last night she said that she had the oddest dream the night before – our father was holding us hostage with a gun.

How bizarre is that?

He died May 30, I can’t believe it’s been so long ago.

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger art said...

my dad died Feb 22. I think it's normal to incorporate people we miss/love into our dreams

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

That sometimes happens when people are close...synchronized dreams. My mom and I used to do that a lot.

Sorry about your dad.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger katarina said...

My sister and I do a lot of that. It's pretty creepy sometimes.

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger lala said...

You made my heart stop for a beat with the comment "I can't believe it was so long ago" I still have moments like that 20 years out.

Nothing makes it easier - but I'm thinking of ya.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Sam said...

That's creeeepy. Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com