Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Dating black hole

I’m freaking out.

Oh my gawd it’s Wednesday and I don’t have any weekend plans, and I don’t have any dates this week.

Plans with Paul don’t count as dates in my book. Shut up Pixel.

I have new clothes to wear people, date clothes I bought last weekend, date clothes that I’m sure some lucky boy would love to see.

Don’t think I’m going to stand for this, take being dateless lying down? Me? Never!

Don’t any of you freaks offer. I’m resourceful, I will come up with something.

Where the hell is that guy from the 25th floor – I need to find a way to get his card. I can’t remember even his first name however – this might be a problem.

Ummmm- when exactly did I become dependent on dating? It's rather disturbing.

I'm walking over to Sephora to make myself feel better.

7 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You told me not to say anything so I'm just gonna think it. And you probably know exactly what I'm thinking... 0:) *walking away and whistling*

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Lawdog1214 said...

I wouldn't freak out to much about it. I mean I went dateless for about 2 months (by my choice) and I've had 3 dates this week alone and it is only Wednesday. It's just a temporary cold spell and eventually it will end. Trust me I know from experience.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

I don't know, you usually take date matters laying down, I don't know why this would be any different. ;)

wv: jfmwar, a radio war

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger petrow said...

it's not dependent , it's just fun , thats how we need to think dear, it's all fun , we read your blogg and it's not all dating here.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Egan said...

No HNT last week? Have I converted you yet?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Egan said...

... meaning, I see you took my advice and didn't post a nudie picture.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- exactly.

law- I know, Ive just been on a 'dating bonanza' here for the last little while. I will go find a new one tonight, make no mistake.

Pixel- you have the two of us confused, remember?

Pet- true that.

Egan- nakedness should always be encouraged. What the hell is wrong with you ?? ;)
I always take your advise Egan... always (I am afraid you might try to take my internet wife away from me, I step lightly.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com