Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The dating bonanza

I am keeping up a steady stream of emails with 'the suit' from upstairs. He is quite an interesting character, we will see what happens. I would like to see him this weekend, but no plans have been firmed up.

I have restarted communications with a guy that I met the night on the night from hell, you don't know about him yet because the events of that night overshadowed our meeting. His name is Patrick and he is tall and bald and very attractive. We talked on the phone for a long time last night and he wants to go out this weekend. He seems like he could be fun, but he has a very young child.

I must admit that I did allow Damien to come over last night (shut up Pixel.) We spent some quality time together watching tv and kissing, mostly harmless. We still have a sex date for Thursday night – I am looking forward to that with bated breath. The boy is impressive. He keeps telling me that ages are only numbers, but when he mentioned that he graduated high school in 2003, I about dropped my jaw. I graduated in 1994. Gah.

Here are some text messages from last night/ this morning:

Sexy thang- EB
Hey baby, whats up- Me (I was topless at the time with Damien)
Just thinking about u- EB (that made me feel a little bad, not bad enough to put my top back on)
Awwwwww that’s so sweet- Me

It was really nice to talk to u. Hope I get 2 c u soon! Sleep well. – Patrick
Awwwww that was sweet (Im still not gonna go skinny dipping ;)- Me

Good morning – hope you have a good day.- Patrick

We shall refer to this period of time as the 'dating bonanza.'

11 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You can't call it a dating bonanza - you don't "date" remember? ;)

For those of us that are losing track, how many men are you juggling right now?

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

It looks bad when I put it in writing.

I'm working up a reference guide.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

I am having trouble reading your blog today because their is an ad for Daily hot Guys. Beside being slightly distracting, it is not work appropriate, so every time someone walks by, I am jumping.

Hey, email me shumpy's e-mail. And check out his blog today, info about the party (which is next weekend, so we could still have wild Halloween plans). I am just saying, it looks fun.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Bonanza? Now I keep seeing the Cartright's ride up on their horses to that aweful music.

You are cordially invited to H7P now and Pixel has your hand delivered invite/map.

Come on, you know you want to!

Pix - email = me/at/shumpy.com

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I don't have any ads you weirdo.

Right stair, it's not dating, but 'getting to know new people bonanza' just doesnt have the same ring to it.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

"that made me feel a little bad, not bad enough to put my top back on" - brilliant!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

yes, it looks bad when you put it in writing. :o)

sejztaxy

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger katarina said...

You need a theme song.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

kat- what would it be????

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger katarina said...

"Who'll Stop the Rain"

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Or

"It's a Raining Men"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com