Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fanfuckingtastic

Last night. Last night was fanfuckingtastic.

I went out with Paul (hush it up Pixel and Stair.)

We ended up having sex in an alley in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the street as I was bent over the hood of my Jeep. Now that my friends is hot. The man has no fear, and neither do I.

The moon was shining bright and I was totally naked in the middle of some random street- we just couldn’t wait the 5 minutes it would have taken to get back to my house.

We got back in the car and he drove me to the restaurant where we left his car and we did it again in the backseat like a couple of teenagers. I’ve never had sex in a car before, but you can bet I will again.

His coworker H was at the bar with us for a while. I flashed him as we were walking to the bathroom, he says he’s now in love with me. My favorite line of the night was when I asked H to do something with me this weekend (in a platonic way of course) and he said the following:

“My life insurance does not cover hanging out with you.”

I chose to take that as a compliment.

Such fun.

My suit called me this morning- so far we’ve only communicated via email, so that’s progress. Perhaps I will hit him up to go to lunch tomorrow.

12 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

So that was you in my backyard? Damn, you know some people work in the mornings. ;)

That is a compliment.

You must make lunch plans w/ the suit. You must.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Done. I called him back and said "I’m going to be bold and blatantly ask you out Mr. H since you appear to be dragging your feet.”


He laughed and said "how is Thursday?"

Yes that was me in your backyard. I wonder how many people watched.... whew. Excellent.

As we parted I informed Paul that he had provided me with excellent masturbatory material, which is shocking seeing as how shy I am and all.....

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Steph - what kind of Jeep do you have? I have one too and I'm trying to imagine myself bent over it. That is SWEET.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

you'd never had sex in a car before? that i don't believe. so when do i get to meet the man i have to share my wife with?

kisses

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Molly- Gold Grand Cherokee, so I was more leaning than bent since Im so short :) Good gawd I really must stop thinging about it at work.

Just FYI, me short and blonde, him tall, dark and hotter than hell. He's bald and had a little scruffy look going on last night.

Ago-go, well I guess that would be when you come down to Texas for a visit, which I hope is sooner rather than later.

And it's true - never had actual sex in a car.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yes, that is HOT. REALLY good.
Keep that boy around. Anyone with that much nerve has GOT to be a good time.

WV: btwconf
- By the way, conference time?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Hell yeah. Sex in public is the best. Sounds hot. good for you ;)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Sex in the street? Damn sounds like fun. I think that full moon must have gotten to you.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

The first time I had sex in a car, it was in Steph's jeep. And she hadn't had sex in it before. Oops. Plus, she was kinda waiting for me to pick her up. Oops. Ooops. I tried to make him hurry. lol.

Then, he tried to lie about it, with the smell of sex everywhere, despite that feact that we rolled down the windows.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

pixel you are so gross.

that boy was a good kisser wasn't he? too bad my 'date' wasnt up for switching later.... not that we would ever do that.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

girl...that is SO HOT! Uncontrollable, animal sex is amazing!! Sounds like you had a great night last night...I"m jealous!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Pixel you took Steph's Jeep's virginity? Good for you. Alas, my sweet Liberty has yet to see me get my freak on inside it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com