Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Funny

I got in my car to go to lunch and turned my head to look to back out and this is what I saw:

Apparently I left my panties in the seat.

How friggin' classy is that?!?!?!

Thank God I didn't invite my coworkers to go to lunch with me, but the disturbing thing is they sat in the garage all morning.

Oh my.

10 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Mike said...

naughty, naughy ;-)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

What the ^&%$???? Are those Underoos???

What's more embarrassing:
a.) your coworkers spying your underwear in the back seat of your car, or
b.) your coworkers noticing that said underwear has Sesame Street characters on it? ;)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

hey- they are cute - they say Foxy and have a picture of a fox on 'em :(

They look good on, but better on the car seat.

Paul doesn't warrant uncomfortable and sexy, just cute and easily removable.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

foxy underwear! that's so cute. well, in a hideously sexy way.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Bwana said...

Underoos?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Hey at least you didn't leave them on the windshield or something. :)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

I am jealous. I was on my honeymoon for a week and yet you still seem to have had more sex than me. Sigh* Well I shall supplement my own wild married real sex by adding your sex-capades vicariously to my own.

Internal injuries, eh? I gotta go home tonight and get me some of them :D

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Whoah!
Mollynormal's eyeball is freakin' me out!!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

suhweet. What's that logo on em? Ahh, a fox... fitting for you.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

As long as they don't end up stuck in your hair everything's good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com