Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 17, 2005

Halloween costume

I'm not terribly happy about it but I suppose this is what I am wearing for halloween. Hello boobies. It will be shortened as well.... all the way up to here. :)



The one I really want from Fredericks is too expensive for a one time use.

Favorite text messages in my in/outbox

Indeed – at least sweet Matt keeps being nice 2 me

Clog huh, for sure! Good luck and remember 2 tell um about your 12 lesbian experiences

I’m gonna need to be fucked over the side of that couch very soon sir

D was so big I couldn’t take him n doggie how crazy is that? P was fun 2

And my quicky?

Cum up here

Rosy palm and her 5 sisters

Im so there

Men suck but never at the right time

If I go gay there is a chance the number will increase

Wish you fuck, I mean luck

Just thinking about you

R U alive?

R U ok, R U in trouble?

Nope head tooooooooo good

10 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

heh. so much for getting people to NOT look at your boobs. gotta love the "display case."

i hope we get to see a picture of the finished product (once you've shortened it)?

me? people are wanting me to dress like Prince. I think I might go with Michael Knight or Magnum, though. Definitely not Crockett (or Tubbs).

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Steph -

When are you going to lunch with the suit?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

so going as Elvira for Halloween?

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

mikey- sometimes its hard to hide 'em

Kat- soon I hope, he's not here today.

Shump- I suppose so.

Anybody wanna buy me the police woman outfit?????

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

and Mikey, that Knight Rider costume would be totally hot.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

You are going to look so good in that outfit.

God damn, Steph, I'm sorry I'm so fucking predictable. You do that to me.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

"Wish you fuck, I mean luck"

I so have to start using that line!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I can totally see it...black fish nets...maybe some chunky high boots! VERY sexy! take pictures...

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I'm sure your neighbor (the cop) would loooove the police woman outfit. Maybe it would take you off of his shit list.
Or put you closer to the top of it.

I like the cape dress. It's dark and mysterious and shows a little, but not too much. Will you be wearing this for work or just a party?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

add this one to your list:

uh uh uh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com