Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 20, 2005

HNT and whatnot

Here is a crappy pic of my tattoo - it's at the base of the small of my back and is actually pretty cool, but my camera phone doesn't do it justice.

Oh yeah, and there is my hair too. Look how long its gotten. That's right, it's about 4 inches below my bra line. That's long my friends, very long.

I have lunch with The Suit today, and to prove what a cool girl I am I will be paying since I asked him out (if he lets me.)

We spent an hour on the phone together last night. It's all very interesting.

That's all I've got for now. Enjoy your Thursday.

17 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger art said...

Happy hnt. Perhaps your date has a better camera :)

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger bsoholic said...

That is some long hair. Looks like a painfull place for a tatoo though.

Happy HNT!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

You're a better woman than I. I can't deal with long hair.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

very sexy and I am so jealous! Your hair is so long!! I want to see a clearer pic of your tatt one day. Have a good HNT!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

cool ink!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

your hair is crazy long! what is the tattoo?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Very nice tat! Do we see the small of the back soon? Cheers and happy HNT!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Happy Thursday, fellow HNTer!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

What is that? A rabbit?

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Femi-mommy said...

wow you must have long hair - i'm pale too - try not using the flash (but hold really still) happy hnt!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger awaterpixie said...

Mine grows really really fast.. Happy HNT

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

What can I say about your hotness that I haven't already said? Nothing.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Red said...

Cool HNT :)

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Queen of Ass said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Ohh, very cool! Happy HNT!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger addict said...

Wow...
Your hair is amazing!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Stopped by briefly yesterday, but I didn't leave a comment. Love the long hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com