Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 27, 2005

HNT Madness


Fun with Halloween.

Some costumes for you to ponder.

I did not have my talk with EB last night, but it was his fault this time. Apparently he hurt himself at work yesterday, so wasn't feeling up to dealing with me. That's fine with me.

I sent Paul a text message asking if he wanted to come out and play around 9 pm - he didn't answer until almost 11, by that time I was pissy and let him know as much. In his defense we did not have any actual plans, but I'm allowed to be pissy.

He invited me to join him watching the game but I declined , telling him I preferred my pj's to his bar (total lie.) I ended up caving and let him come over late due to his incessant begging.

Hot couch sex was had, the evil cop neighbor stuck his head out the door as Paul left at 3 am, all is well.

You know what, no it's not. I'm still pissy.

11 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

still pissy after getting some? couldn't have been that good then. Doesn't sex solve all problems?

//am I allowed to guess the costumes?

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

I can't make heads or tails our of that tiny picture. *pout*
Don't you know size matters?
Sorry to hear you're pissy.
Hope you feel better. It IS HNT you know! YOU want a laugh? Have a look at my submission for today.
As far as comments and drama go..what can I say? When you have that much drama it's hard to find one comment worthy. :-)
Tons O love
A

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

are you pissy because you're missing paul already?

btw, i'm expecting my email soon!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Keep the posts coming, I read em almost every day.

Damn you, I'm jealous of hot couch sex. And I'd like a nice young college co-ed to have sex with, but I think The Wife would kill me.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

shumpy- yep. apparently it doesnt cure all like we thought. who knew?

So what would you guess they were there Shumpy?

lee ann- thanks, u too.

Andy- sorry - I posted another for ya.

go-go - not this time. He's actually part of my pissyness.

Trevor- thanks. Yeah, Im thinking the wife wouldnt like that too much either. Plus we both know you are a good guy (despite what Pixel says) and wouldnt do anything like that, right? ;)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger crazysilver said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jaxe said...

LOL, happy HNT and cool, but tiny, pics! I also like the green top pic ;-)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Based on extensive research through all the pics we've seen of you, it comes down to one factor--who's got the big boobs? But that doesn't help me much here, so I went to the process of elimination. Unfortunately, there's not a great deal to go one here, either, so I'm going to guess that you're on the right.

WV--dfwwv
does that mean anything??

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Aww, that pic is too small :( Happy HNT!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I know I'm days late on this, but what the hell is that? It's like one of those "Magic Eye" things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com