Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Last night

You know what makes me a bad person? Having plans with Matt and then breaking them last minute to go out with Patrick, that’s what.

Patrick is cool and cuter than I remember and can keep up with my banter, but he has quite the big ego. We will be going out this weekend at some point (if I don’t get a better offer. Shut up.)

If I were looking for something long term this would not be the guy for me – he has 2 kids. Since pickin’s aren’t slim right now I don’t know how much time I will devote to this one.

Must work.

7 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Just a thought, but do you think we attract men with big egos because, well, we have big egos? Just saying, it's not like either one of us has a problem telling a peson how fucking lucky they are to spend a few hours with us. Do you think we come off as badly as they do? perish the thought.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm am sooo fighting the urge to retort right now. I need to excuse myself. ;)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Honey, how do you even have the ENERGY to work with your Boy Schedule?

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Pixel- I don't think I exude a big ego vibe at all, I would never tell a guy he's lucky to spend time with me, even if I thought it.

I think if we did come off (as opposed to get off?) like they did they wouldn't keep coming back.

Stair- that is usually for the best!!

Non- Oh the things we do in the quest for good sex.... :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hmmm, decisions, decisions! It must be nice to have plenty of choices! You might as well enjoy it right? Good for you. Don't feel bad about doing what, or who, you want to! Just make sure you tell us all about it when you're done!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger katarina said...

And whom would be a better offer? Pauuuullll maybe?

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

I remember that boy schedule. I got caught once penciling a boy in. he decided not to take me to the Red Lobster. I just went out with the DHL guy instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com