Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Loose lips

It's funny how having somebody telling you that you are pretty can improve your mood. Which is better, my date saying it or the young studly waiter agreeing? I can't decide.

No kiss for him because we were not alone in the elevator, but now I'm looking forward to it on Sunday as we have dinner at his house.

My loose lips accidentally let him know that I am not the innocent young lady he had assumed I was (oh yes, I can pull off innocent looking any day of the week, just ask Pixel.)

Speaking of Pixel, her site has a picture of the wedding ring of the guy from the bar Monday night. Funny stuff. Go check it out (she's the bottom link over there on the side- I know she doesn't like being on bottom, but I did it anyway.)

4 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Sam said...

FIRST!! There bitches!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Sorry, I got overly excited. I think it was the boobs that got to me. Glad you're feeling less pissy.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Compliments are the best! Did he say what he's making you for dinner on Sunday?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

I can't believe all those guys got kicked out of the apartments. Can we have more details on what happened? As for the cop neighbor, he has no fucking right to say jack or shit about who comes and goes from your apartment at what time. It's a free country. As long as you weren't screaming at the top of your lungs or causing any loud noise (are you a screamer????) then I don't see how he has a right to complain just because you have late visitors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com