Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Man Tree

I have another lunch date with The Suit Thursday. This is the last lunch date I will make – I need a chance to dazzle him with my non-work attire dammit. As nice as he is, I am leaning towards the ‘he will make a great friend’ side of the fence. He just needs too much prodding to hang, you know? I asked him to lunch again people – again. He should be asking me.

Let’s see – what else? I am going out with Pixel tonight I believe (if she doesn’t dump me for somebody with a penis, or vice versa.) I shall report back on the night’s activities (gosh let’s hope there are activities, the time has come.)

Ago-go, here is your man tree (I shall try to keep it updated and refer to it in the future.) For those of you who are new, no I am not fucking all of these men. This is in no particular order....

EB- Electrician Boy- met at a bar several months ago, looks like Lorenzo Lomas, really likes me which freaks me out.

Paul- Pixel invited him to join us at Dave and Busters, works in law enforcement, we are fuck buddies (FB) who seem to spend more and more time together. Pixel thinks I’m smitten. Paul joined the picture in early Sept.

Tall Boy- Lives in my apartments, has been occasional FB for the last 4 months, hangs out at my house frequently (many times without it leading to sex.) He is damn near 7 feet tall and is terrified of cats.

Damien- 21 year old who visits a girl in my apartments frequently who he swears is not his girlfriend. Tall Boy introduced us in late September. He really wants to see me naked. Has seen me naked. Holy crap has he ever.

Marcus- Lives in my apartment with his girlfriend who doesn’t like me one bit. He is Tall Boy’s best friend, and we are just friends. No really, we are. (Marcus is hot.)

Derrick- Lives two doors down with a woman and 4 kids, yet he thinks we should be FB’s. I try to avoid him for the most part. He has gang tattoos from head to toe.

The Suit- New, works in my building. Wears a suit. :)

8 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Loved the man tree. that was very helpful. Although we "know" all of these deliscious men it helps to get a refresher some times. And about Suit - if he doesn't ask you out the next time he's done...

xkxkky

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Aw Steph,

I had such high hopes for "the suit". He really needs to be asking you out this early in the game...

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

can i get this in an Excel file? spreadsheets are just so much easier for me to understand...

and yeah, the suit should totally be asking you out by now. what's up with that? i hope he doesn't drop some "Have you discovered The Lord?" bomb on you...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I agree. If he gives you a copy of The WatchTower to read, head for the hills!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. now just post it in your sidebar and i will no longer be confused.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

Hey, I like the Watch Tower.

I like the idea of the man tree, might have to steal your idea. Have you come up with place for us to hang out tonight?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I appreciate the man tree too, though I like the idea of an Excel file. You can add ratings, scores, comments--I think we'd all enjoy it even more than we already do!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger katarina said...

God bless you. Now I'm up to date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com