Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Monday night sans football

Last night was interesting to say the least. It was like the free drink fairies were following me from bar to bar, or maybe it was a couple of guys named John and Steve or something generic like that. There were shots of Crown and Patron, free beer and who knows what else. At one point I accepted a shot and quickly handed it off to the person sitting next to me, they downed it and handed the glass back and I filled it up with beer and pretended to take my prescribed shot. Some people just won't take no for an answer, so let 'em buy shots for other people, what do I care?

I think the most fun part of the evening was when I was getting ready to leave and this one guy was trying to convince me to stay. I explained that I didn’t live in that part of town and had to get home since I had to work in the morning, and he oh so kindly offered to let me stay in his hotel room with him – it was just down the street and he could promise me a good time. I called Pixel and some stranger named Annie over and told them of his offer and grabbed him by the hand and showed the two ladies his big shiny wedding ring. Pixel even took a picture of it because it was so pretty. What a fucking bastard. That’s me, attracting the married and over 30 crowd.

My timing on leaving was shitty, as Pixel’s new found friend from Saturday night showed up with a very scrumptious looking man named Pedro. Rumor has it he wants to go out tonight…… but I have to go to EB’s and break things off. Pixel, can he wait until Wednesday?

I got a text message at 4:52 this morning from a supposed friend – it said “Vegas is awesome, craps is the best game ever and the drinks are free – I may never come home.” Damn her. Damn her to hell.

Paul comes back in town tonight. I'm not excited.....no......not me.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I wish I had been sitting next to you for the free shots. I need them.

You and Paul are so cute.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Love the wedding band. It's so classy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com