Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, October 14, 2005

More fun with email

On 10/14/05, Stephanie wrote:

Those internal injuries I joked about, that can't really happen, right?

On 10/14/05 Pixel wrote:

I am pretty sure they can't really happen. I can always check with (the Dr friend) but then he is going to want to know why, and I am not telling him its me.

Go hang with the boys tonight. I told Y I would hang with her tomorrow. She wants to go to the place in Dallas. I told her you would join, mainly because I don't like to hang out with her by myself. It bores me. You know how much I hate to be bored, dontacha?

I'll will officially post some sort of prize if you can manage three dates (not three sleep overs) tonight. Maybe drinks with EB, dinner with Patrick and sex with Paul, perhaps?

On 10/14/05, Stephanie wrote:

I actually might die right here at my desk.

Y tomorrow night or during the day? My mom is off tomorrow and she and my sister might come up and we will go to Ikea, you can join if you aren't busy. Shopping is always good, especially since I have a new flask full of Hennessy.

Oh gawd. Die, I shall die I tell you.

When I do die please refer back to last week's list, I guess you can scratch the Damien thing off of the list, although I would still recommend giving him a whirl. Well hell, if he has killed me, perhaps not.

Do you think they would charge him with murder? How cool would he be? He could record his raps from jail while serving out his time for killing that one blonde white girl, what was her name, Nicole? No, I think it was Stephanie. That's an example of what 'they' will say.

I know, replace that with entertaining The Suit, he seems like such a nice guy. Now this entertainment might involve going to church and being sober, but you can handle it, no? If not then you can delegate it to my sister, that is if she's not busy on a date with a pilot or rocket scientist (yes really.)

Please don't ask your doctor friend if it's possible, he will know it's me and then his suspicions will be confirmed. He knew how I was, that's what he will mutter under his breath at my funeral as he tries to console you (all the while trying to get into your pants because we know he is creepy like that.)

Allright gold digger, I'm out- gonna leave you ass for a white girl.

10 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Um...check your email.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

wow...internal injuries from sex - now THAT is a big, big man! Hope you're umm...feeling better!! ha ha

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

did he bang the cooter out of alignment or what?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Could you BE more cryptic? Since you didn't give details, I will assume that he inserted something in you that was very large and very long. Whether or not it was a body part... I will just use my imagination.

:)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

Wow, sounds liek Molly has had some fun sex in the past. Feel free to share, dearie.

Wv: iwxwqwhy, why oh why

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger katarina said...

He would never be able to brag about why he's in jail to the other inmates. They'd want him to show them what he did to you. Hell, so would I. I'm dying to know.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Sam said...

OMG! "Did he bang the cooter out of alignment or what?" Go johnny. That's fuckin hilarious.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Are your internal organs bruised? Why am I even commenting on this post? Good lord.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Steph said...

I'd think he would want to keep his mouth shut should he end up getting charged with your murder. Telling a bunch of horny jail bird ass pounders just how he killed someone might be a recipe for gay sex

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair - gah!

FB- As of Monday morning I can barely feel the pain - thats a good sign!

Johnny- pretty much!

Molly- nothing foreign, just him and his huge self!

Pix- agreed

Kat- no doubt!

your - cause its like a train wreck... must comment...

Steph - perhaps indeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com