Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Oh yeah

I forgot a few things.

First, Cuban Boy is a dead man. He STOLE some pictures from Pixel's camera phone that could get us both in trouble. Seriously, he is a dead man. The thought of him wanking off to them disgusts me to no end.

Second, remember Army Boy? Worst date ever ring a bell (see Sept 2 entry, 8 Lies and a Truth)? Yeah, he called last night. Can you fucking believe that?!?!?!?!?

The boy needs to get a life. Thank goodness I kept his number in my phone just in case he pulled this shit. I thought he was supposed to be re-deployed by now.

9 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

All your men! Blast from the past with Army Boy. What a douchebag.

WV= amogrumf

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Ummm, let me know if I should get ready to kick army boy's ass! WTF? I can't believe he called you. What an ass...

Okay, this is getting a little REE diculous! WV = wlmzium

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

How do you steal pictures from a camera phone? (I mean short of hacking the account which I doubt he has the intellectual fortitude to pull off)

It's been almost 2 months! Why did he bother? Tell him the miserable experience has convinced you to join the convent and you can no longer talk to persons from your "previous life."

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

damn, that sucks about the phone camera pictures.

Hey Pixel can I borrow your phone? I gotta make a quick call ;-)

Damn, what do you leave on a message after you've given the worst performance of your life? Maybe Armyboy just doesn't get it?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Andish- agreed. He is a total idiot. If that is his idea of a good date heaven help us all!!

Bee- I know - totally insane. I bet he has called about 20 times and I have not once answered. Get a fucking clue.

Stair- He 'borrowed' it and she just happened to look at her sent box last night. The best part is he tried to deny it.

Shumpy- borrow away, everybody is soon to see em anyway.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

cuban boy should be shot! how lame to steal pictures.

...still waiting for the 'steph's men roadmap' in your sidebar.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Just how bad were these pictures? And what were ya'll doing taking wankable pictures?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Even I wouldn't steal those pictures. I'd look at them so long they would be burned into my memory for all eternity, but I wouldn't steal them.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger katarina said...

He misses you Stephie dear.
Maybe he was deployed and is calling you from his cell phone. Maybe he thought he performed well that night. Or maybe he thought you forgot how bad he was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com