Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pissy - who me?

Here is a list of things that make me pissy today:

All of my friends got kicked out of my apartments for a drinking incident a few weeks ago. If you refer back to the man tree I can now knock the following people off: Tall Boy, Derrick and Marcus. Oh, and Damien was only over here when he was visiting one of them, so perhaps him too. They have until tomorrow to get out.

The cop neighbor from hell is sure to complain to the office about my nocturnal visitor last night. Hey, who knows, maybe I will get booted too.

I have to find a new home for my dog – he is lonely and is getting more and more destructive.

The fucking ShoutCast radio station I listen to played an Ashlee Simpson song yesterday. I did nothing at all to deserve that treatment.

A gas station attendant last night told me that I look good for my age, which implies to me that I am indeed old.

I have the EB thing looming over me.

I have no money. That’s right – none at all. I get paid tomorrow but I bet the apartments will want a nice chunk of it for their stupid rent requirement. Oh, and I have a work happy hour tonight where I will be expected to buy drinks for my employees. I just love breaking out those fucking credit cards so others can drink.

I downloaded two ring tones yesterday and received exactly zero of them.

At least I’m wearing a fabulous top. One hour until lunch with The Suit.

20 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

What the hell happened last night? Jeez, don't get yourself thrown out. Nice top by the way and I LOVE your hair, the little I can see of it anyway.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

I love starting my day with a little cleavage.

Happy HNT!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Bravo. MUCH better picture.
Re: gass station attendant:
You're young and beautiful. Get over it LOL. Do not fear the landlord, the cop or the credit card companies. You will prevail.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Opaco said...

Very nice cleavage shot! Happy HNT.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Fantabulous top! Cheers and happy HNT!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger art said...

suit should like the top

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger wopanese said...

Crappy day. Great view.

Honey, just want to say, from the little tidbits and tease pieces you've sent out, you not only look good for YOUR age, you look good for ANY age... (well, except maybe for a toddler... cause that would be creepy having a 4 year old lookin smokin hot and having such fine cleavage...)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Dan said...

You think you have no money? I have to 'borrow' some office-supplied cup-o-soup for lunch today because I can't afford to buy lunch and we have no food at home for me to bring lunch.

And when I say 'no food' I mean nothing that I can nuke at work and nothing to make sandwhiches with.

SIGH

At least I got to see your cleavage.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Ha! I still have a $2 left. Well, $1.45 because I left my dollars at home to mate and then borrowed money for a coke. They do mate right?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Yes. Cute top. Suit Boy. I'd guess what the outcome might be, but I failed miserably the last time I guessed something like this...

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Steph...

Great HNT photo. The suit may not bring you back to work. LOL! Half of your man tree got kicked out of the complex...So now you have some new openings. Your cop neighbor sounds like a real piece of work. Good luck with him...

Stop on by my blog today...I wrote more about the boy. Let me know what you think...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger awaterpixie said...

oooh very sexy.. Happy HNT

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sam said...

OMG. *sigh* Maybe I should drive your way this weekend instead of driving to Utah.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Faith said...

I don't get it...you can get kicked out of your apartment for having sex with a man? Um, do you live in Nazi Village, or something? I don't care if you're having sex with 3 different men every night of the week...unless they're paying you, then what the hell is the problem?

That cop needs to mind his own business.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

i'm with faith, how can the cop complain if you have an overnight visitor? that's ridiculous! grown-ups are allowed to do that you know! (except for grown ups like me who live with their moms :o)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

sexy!
Happy HNH! =)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

In the words of Paris Hilton: "That's Hot."

Happy HNT!!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Yes, some Steph boobage. My favorite.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger addict said...

Beautiful!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I <3 boobies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com