Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 10, 2005

Quote of the day

"The rapper thing sounds like a bad idea to me - I really do not want to have to say my sister is in someone's "posse." Then there's all the jewelry that they wear. Ideally, you want your guy to spend all jewelry money on YOU. " -my sister's thoughts on Damien.

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

hahahaha. I think the jewelry theory is dead on.

I think if you let her listen to Lil' Kim's first CD she might be more sympathetic. You could be the next Queen Bee? You'd be plenty iced.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Holy crap! Your sister has a sense of humor??? I thought you said you were nothing alike. ;)

But you could probably get some secondhand bling-bling out of it.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

every once in a while she busts out with something funny.

I'm still the cool one though. ;)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

Stair, since I know her sister, you just about made me spew my drink. She's older than us, but we totally make her cooler.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

I wanna know which apartment community you live in! Too much fun for just one person...share the wealth.

Oh, wait, there's Vicente. Oops.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger AMS said...

ha ha nothing like a bit of bling overload to put you off a guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com