Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quotes from last night


Shoot- I forgot to add my quotes from last night:

“I’m not gonna fuck ‘em unless they give me cigarettes.” –Pixel on what she would do as a prison guard. The oddest thing about this quote is that she doesn’t smoke.

“The good times are killing me.” – Bathroom wall, I think this is my new motto (pic to the right.)

"We don't fuck Steph, we make love." -Paul. We both busted out laughing. Of course we fuck.

“I want a lesbian girlfriend.” –signed Married, bathroom wall.

"I'm not going to say it wasn't worth it, but please don't ask me to 'fight through the pain' again when it comes to using a condom I'm allergic to." -Paul on Friday night's incident. The results were not good at all. I feel a little bad about that one. Not bad enough to not sleep with him last night mind you..... but I did go purchase the correct brand.

“I am not a racist.” –Bathroom wall.

"Give me your id. Tell me Mr. Shelby, are you planning on killing my friend if she goes with you? Don't think I won't hunt you down mister, she's my only female friend." -Me to the 22 year old that Pixel followed to another bar.

"I don't have that many cell phone minutes left and you are always too busy to see me. I will call you back when I can." -EB when I returned HIS call. I found that to be very interesting.

11 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

For someone who doesn't smoke, Pix does have some sort of oral fixation. This is not the first time she's mentioned cigarettes.

If you sleep with someone mulitple times a week, at what point does it become a relationship? Just asking. ;)

I think EB just gave you the brush-off.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Pixel said...

I was going for the fact that cigarettes are considered prison currency. Not that I am denying having an oral fixation. Nor am I denying looking for a male with the same interest. ;)

Hmm, Stair, interesting question. Steph?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

huh?

shut up you people.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

ooooh, sounds like EB is feeling a little neglected.

...and stop pretending you don't love paul. i'm trying to remember, is the kid the only problem with him?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Steph I love the quotes! I'm always the one throwing them out seems like, but everyone once in a while my friends throw out a little golden nugget.

First, I am glad you are ok after the prison stint. That little lonely room thing bothered me too. You're birdy was right, some of the guys on the outside of the cage are worse than the ones inside.

So does that constitute being a prisonbitch with that short of a stay.

Pix nothing wrong with an orally fixated girl!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger stone said...

that good times thing would be funnier if it was spelled out using coke

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger petrow said...

some of the best shit is found/done/lost / ina bathroom , , it just a dan shame there so dirty.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

That bathroom wall looks like something you'd see on notproud.com.

Hey how long have you known this EB guy? When did he make his debut in your blog? I need read up on this one. :-)

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Um, I noticed on my blog you called Paul a date. How long until you slip up and call him a boyfriend? hmmm

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

ago-go- the kid doesnt make me happy - I think the problem with him is not actually a problem with him but with me ;) I'm afraid if we start dating he will turn psycho and want to move in and all that jazz.... and yes, I think EB hit his wall of patience. I am at peace with that....

Shump- Im all about the quotes, I walk around with a little notebook for them!!

Stone- it was. ;)

Pet- indeed, badass.

Molly- EB is the electrician that is hotter than the sun that I won't have sex with. He cooked me dinner last week I think, I posted about him not staying hard.

Pixie - I know where you live. I know who you fuck (for the most part) - I can take revenge.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Well, shit! You can't give pussy away for free in prison. EB is being a whiney baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com