Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 10, 2005

Stop talking about my breasts.

I don’t have much to share, the weekend was very uneventful.

I did learn that I misunderstood my last conversation with EB and he is wanting ‘things to get back where they were.’ He sounded so sad when we talked Saturday, like the little kid who got picked last for kickball. I think I might try to see him tonight, try to soothe his ego.

Paul has new hours at work and they are not making me happy. I wanted to hang out with him on Friday night, and he said he would, but he had to be at work at 8 am Saturday morning. What the hell? I need to have a conversation with his supervisors – I have needs people, lusty needs.

Derrick, my neighbor from two doors down that lives with a woman and like 4 kids, came over for a bit on Saturday night. Just to refresh your memory, Derrick is the one who asked me for a nooner a few weeks back. He was once again asking me if he could have sex, and I once again declined. Then he moved on to just wanting to see my breasts.

What is up with the obsession with my breasts lately? I’m about sick of it. I am a whole woman dammit, I have a lot to offer outside of my breasts. His behavior made me pissy for the rest of the weekend.

As a matter of fact I am still pissy about it.

Oh well, perhaps I shall try binding them to dissuade the negative attention.

7 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Do you invite these people into your place? Or are these conversations held on the porch? Do you really want to have any sexual activity with a guy like that?

I promise to never mention your breasts again (at least to your face). ;)

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous mikey said...

obviously, Derrick was going for the "consolation prize," since you wouldn't doink him.

maybe you should tell people "if you ask to see my breasts, you only guarantee that you'll NEVER see them." that should work?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Derrick just kind of forces his way into my house. He's only been in twice, always under the guise of needing something (thread this time.)

Both times the conversation turned to sex, maybe it's just me!! I would never have sex with him Stair - how could you even think that?!?!?!

I did let him know that I was 'spending time with' Tall Boy so he needed to back off.

We will see what the fallout from my little confession will be soon.

Mikey- maybe I will print up a sign saying as much!!!

Oh, Stair, do you have Derrick and Damien confused? Damien is the 21 YO who does not actually live in my apartments and doesn't have a bunch of kiddos.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I didn't think you would, but he obviously doesn't get the subtle message you're sending him.

Did not get them confused. In fact, don't you have a scheduled "encounter" with the 21 y.o. this week?

Sorry to hear the Paul connection has hit a road bump. I'm sure you will work something out.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

There is nothing subtle about saying "no Derrick I'm never going to fuck you."

I DO have an encounter scheduled with him - perhaps Wed or Thurs. Make no mistake, you will all receive full details. I have high hopes for this encounter.

As for Paul what will be will be. :( I think he's off Monday and Tues now. This is not a good thing.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Good ole' "Ghetto Magical Goodnes" Derrick is at it again....

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Must..stop..thinking..about...
Steph's..breasts.

Nope. Can't do it.

Really, you know I love you for your mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com