Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 31, 2005

Suggestions please

I need suggestions for my vacation to Vancouver next month - bars, clubs, shopping and attractions.

Oh, and if you own the gold Acura that thought it would be prudent to park 3 inches away from my Jeep in the parking garage, enjoy your new door ding you stupid bitch.

:) I am oh so pleasant sometimes.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

My one and only suggestion: pack warm.

Stop f*cking with MY ACURA!!!! Dammit!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

But, hey, they could get out of THEIR car without hitting yours!!

screw 'em - you're saving them the heartache and expense of a paint job later. Really. Does anyone waste money repainting a dinged-to-shit car? No. So you are helping them save thousands. You're such a kind soul!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

go to the store where i bought my lovely polka-dot dress! it's called Zari and it's off Robson i believe. Robson is a fun shopping area. bars, i'm not sure...haven't been there in over a year and a half.

i still think you should do a stopover in winnipeg...where are you switching planes?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I have a suggestion: Fuck Vancougar and come to Vegas.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Van what? Is that a state/country/frigid remote hole in Canada? Come to San Diego. Bring shorts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com