Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Suicide Girls and some shots

So we went to a burlesque show last night in Denton – the Suicide Girls – ever seen ‘em? Perhaps on Real Sex? Perhaps you have been to their WEBSITE (NSFW.)

Very hot. E was kind enough to meet us there – I took the infamous Paul along for the ride.

There was whipped cream in a can, cherries, a toy gun and some a couple of girls in school girl outfits on chains. Oh, and electrical tape outfits....

E bought me lots of shots (Paul drove me home.) I’m a little hung over this morning, but it was all worth it.

When we got home at 2 am Paul came in to ‘use the rest room’ and stayed for a quickie. Not 10 minutes after he left (at 3:30 am) there was a knock on the door- it was G and Tall Boy. I let them in and they proceeded to mock me about Paul. They call him my ‘old man’ since he is 38 and they are both in their early 20’s. They say I almost moan his name – whatever, I do not.

I pushed them out the door at 4. Some of us have to work losers.

So here I am.

If you are going to see the Suicide Girls tonight you might want to skip the opening ‘band.’ They were the very worst I’ve ever heard.

Be good!!!

PS- A little bird who happens to work in a prison told me that officer who 'took me to a private room' to use his cell phone where nobody could see probably intended to rape me but got sidetracked. The camera was pointed in the opposite direction, I did notice that. Good to know.

8 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Where were they in Denton? (I'd look at the website, but it's blocked. Amazingly, yours isn't...yet.)

Sounds like a good time. I've seen a few burlesque shows. Facinating stuff.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Where is everyone today? I think I just saw a virtual tumble weed roll by. Don't tell me you are working. You are suppose to stick to a solid no work before noon rule, come on.

wv: snxexn, sex something? I can't find the punch line but its there.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Sounds like a good time. you can rarely go wrong with electrical tap outfits, until you pull them off and realize you've always yanked off a nipple.

Scary about the cop. I can't believe that!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Wow - sounds like those lil boys got a little jealous of what a 38 year old OLD man can do for you. Hmmm...

Thanks for the band tip, btw

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Ummm I am sick about the cop thing. Let's just be happy that didn't happen. Glad last night worked out better for you! Doesn't matter how old they are as long as they know what to do with it!! The boys must be feeling inadequate...

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

what was the opening band? i'm convinced that in hell you only get to see the opening bands and never the main act.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Ago- the opening band was called Tsu Shi Ma Mi Rae.

Seriously badbadbad (sorry girls.)

Imagine a lot of screaming at the top of their lungs. I needed a pill, we actually went outside for a bit while they were on.

Stair- it was fun, but they spit stuff out into the audience.

Steph- thank goodness both of my nipples are still attached. I had to supress the urge to say all four....

wop- they call me the older woman even tho im still in my 20's (barely.)

funky- thanks. I think they might have been!!!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Jesus, I'm glad I didn't have to kill a cop. Society frowns upon that sort of thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com