Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Those fucking bloody stumps

All of that crap I had to do last night and none of it happened.

I skipped out on ‘breaking up’ with EB and pushed it back until tonight, the boys cancelled on going out (rude), and Paul got in from his trip too late to come over.

So instead I watched Party Monster (who recommended that to me? I LOVED it,) went to the bar for a short bit, then Damien came over to keep me company the rest of the night. Shut up, I am allowed to hang out with 21 year olds if I want – we have SO much in common, for instance we both like boobies. I happen to have ‘em, and he happens to like to look at ‘em. See, lot’s of common ground.

I am a horrible, wretched daughter and shall never forgive myself for what I discovered I did last week. Seriously, my burning in hell fate is sealed. Let’s all pray my punishment doesn’t involve being stuck in a tiny room with hundreds of pretty men and women that I can’t touch because my extremities are bloody stumps from that incident involving a meat grinder. You know what, actually I deserve that punishment and more.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

what'd you forget to do? forget a birthday?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Don't put it off. It'll just hurt him more.

Did he call first or just show up on your front step?

Oh dear. You sure it'll hell or bust? Maybe you'll just spend a little more time in Purgatory instead.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

keep the light on when you get to hell for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com