Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tonight

Tonight I go to happy hour with coworkers then over to EB's house for a little 'quality time'.

Just a little over 24 hours until I get naked with Damien - if I don't back out.

I'm feeling a little bad about the whole thing. I think (know) he actually likes me.

He asked if he could stay the night last night. Not acceptable.

I haven' t seen Paul in over a week. :( He's been out of town.

I am going to lunch with The Suit early next week. I have learned some very interesting things about him that will no doubt prove this to be all very interesting. Cryptic- I know.

8 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

be careful hon, damien's girlfriend may not like having a new bitch in the posse!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Yeah, ago-go's right. Keep your femme-pimp hand strong, just in case.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger katarina said...

I hope after all of this anticipation he measures up. That's the worst let down in the world.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous corydallas said...

heh katarina said "measures up"

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger art said...

Yeah Katarina did say "measures up"
mm thought size didn't matter? huh? :) good thing I don't have that worry :P

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm just hoping that the performance measures up to the size or what's the point.

Oh and beware young'uns in love. They get real sketchy.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Sick, sick, sick-o's.

Getcha minds outta da gutta.

I feel like I'm watching Beavis and Butthead. Who wants to be who?

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I wanna hear about the Suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com