Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tonight

A conversation I just had with Pixel reminded me of the following quote from The Princess Bride:

Prince Humperdinck: "Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."

So tonight I have to break up with EB, go out with the cutest boy in the world Pedro because he leaves town tomorrow (he thought I left last night because I didn't like him,) and make time to see Paul who is returning tonight. I'm swamped.

8 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Are you mad at me for the "40 year old" comment I made the other day? I love that movie the Princess Bride! Inconceivable!!!!! Have fun with Pedro...

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Well, at least you have your health.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Pix - I'm disappointed. (I think I should redeem myself a little with this one....)

"Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger art said...

You are one busy gorl!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

I really need to move to Dallas... I want to be one of the cool kids that gets to hang out with a princess!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

go way to be swamp

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Nick said...

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

send us a cooter pic. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com