Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 31, 2005

Weekend fun

This weekend was interesting. There was a cowboy bar in one of the suburbs Friday night – lame. I did meet a very interesting man from Uganda, that made for some interesting conversation, I gave him my number, but I probably won’t go out with him.

Saturday I managed to get my car fixed for free – the lovely men at Jiffy Lube fixed my brake lights and my tail lights (they were all out apparently.) We had a little bawdy banter in the HOUR it took them to get the lights fixed, and one of them asked me if I wanted to go out with him next weekend – we will see. He looked a little young…. (like that ever stops me.)

Saturday night was filled with 2 Halloween parties, one 22 year old named Ben who thought I might have sex with him in the bathroom (he was dressed as a priest, it was oh so wrong) and a 4 am trip to IHOP. It was all very exhausting. Oh, and one of my neighbors offered one of my friends drugs, ‘cause my apartments are cool like that. When I see him next I am going to threaten to rip his balls off and shove them down his throat if he ever pulls a stunt like that again. He knows better, he knows Paul is in law enforcement.

Sunday I went shopping with Mom and then over to the Suit’s house for dinner. He was too cute and we had a lot of fun. He has a really nice house, lives alone, and knows how to cook. Oh, and he is a great kisser. I am interested to see what happens.

That is all. Oh wait, one of my new neighbors asked me last night if I was ‘spoken for.’ He is younger than me, who uses “are you spoken for’ anymore? I told him I was in a relationship, we all know I don’t need to date any more of my neighbors. He still asked if we could hang out tonight- ‘just as friends.’

Be good.

11 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Poolboy said...

Who doesn't need more 'friends'?

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Wow - you get hit on a lot. No one ever hits on me - maybe it's the aura of pure evil?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

P.s. - Costume pics???? Are you saving these for HNT???

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I do get asked out a lot, but it's not 'cause I'm pretty, it's just that I am friendly and approachable. You'd be suprised what confident eye contact can get a girl (I bet you know actually.)

Oh, and having a mouth like a sailor doesn't hurt either.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Ummm yes, what's up with the costume? was it a hit? We want to SEE it!

The Suit sounds promising...I'm excited about this one!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You got your car fixed for FREE!?!? If I'm lucky, I don't have to *remind* the oil change guy to top off my fluids and check my tires.

So did you have sex with the priest? (Seems like that would be extra incentive.) I was at IHOP Saturday night. Were you in costume? Can you tell me what it was? If we were at the same IHOP at the same time, I'm checking out.

I'm with Funky. This Suit thing could get interesting. :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

funky- I will try to find a good one to post!! I promise!

The Suit is promising - we have a 'meeting' scheduled downstairs for this meeting for a little afternoon kiss... :)

Stair- no sex with the priest, that's just wrong!!!!

As for the car thing, I can hook you up now!!!

We were in costume at IHOP, it was almost 5 am and we were off of Greenville - you???

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Nope. I was in Plano. Whew! That was a close one. ;)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Princess if you need some of the pics of the costume let me know.

I can do the "appropriate" editing for you if needed too.

yeah, I am still amazed at 22 stories too. that is awesome.

I want the car hook up. The ShumpyMobile just told me at lunch it's time for an oil change.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Yeah, post one of those costume pics.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger katarina said...

"just as friends"

hahahahahahahaha

That's funny.
I wish I had "friends" like that.

The suit sounds pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com