Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, October 14, 2005

Whew.

Things transpired in my house - great and wonderful things.

I will be sending Mr. 21 YO a bill for the hospital visit that I may have to make later today to make sure that my internal injuries from last night are not life threatening. See a blonde walking slowly down the hall today? Yeah that's me. Give me a high five as you pass, a pat on the back for a job well done.

Hehe.

It's all good.

As for any other events that may or may not have happened, Pixel you must remain quiet as a mouse. I never called you, you never heard a word about anything odd, and you certainly never received any post-midnight text messages with details. And please relay that message to the stranger you told as well.

Damien understands that was a one time event, never to be forgotten and never to be mentioned.

He got a little offended when I asked if anybody had seen him come over the second he walked in the back door.

I have a reputation to protect. Right. Please control your laughter.

Tonight I think I shall see Paul, it would appear he is back in town and is ready to resume 'communications.'

Sigh.

Y'all be good.

8 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You sure you're gonna be physically able to "see" Paul? The limp might make one wonder. ;)

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

I'll be ok by then I bet.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

after all the hype, you cannot leave it at that! more dish please! (email me if you can't talk about it here).

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Ditto what Ago said.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

details, you want details?

what kind of details?

I really am wondering if these internal injuries I joked about could be real, thats not possible, right? Im not delicate by any means, but damn!

The boy liked some unusual positions, one that I hadn't even tried before... I thought I had done it all.

It's wrong to respond to a late night text message from one man while in bed with another, right? I would never do that.....

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I apologize for my misgivings in your prior post about actually following through last night. Hope you're off of injured reserve by tonight!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

shit girl...what was the position? yes, your wife is nosy as hell.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Wow, you did it. I thought you'd chicken out. I'm glad he didn't let you down. I must also know what this position is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com