Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wicked girls

Saturday night was a blast.

There were some events that under the glaring harsh light of day I regret deeply, but probably (hopefully) not as much as he does.

The proper time to tell somebody that you have been married less than a month is not AFTER you have placed your business card in the top of a girl's thigh high stocking and stuck your tongue so far down her throat that she thought you were taking cultures for some exotic experiment... ;-) And you wonder why I am wary of men.

As for my new drinking buddy (you know who you are) I told you if you came to my blog it would scare you off. Still up for it? You are a braver man than most (email me.)

What a frightfully wicked threesome we were.... anybody who may or may not have pictures of any of us please do not post them for the world to see. Boy were those skirts short, but the panties were cute, were they not?

14 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said...

I actually came upon your blog quite by accident (hitting the Next Blog button) and come to find out, your a fellow HNTer...so I just wanted to say HI~~~

Mom

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Sounds like a wicked weekend. I had one too. Woooooooooooooooooo

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Less than a month???
What a worthless piece of shit.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

detail please

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

While I have no desire to ever get married, I at least know for a fact that I would never be "that guy." What an asshole.

I knew someone would find a way to make being "a man" sound even worse. Just didn't expect it to be this soon.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'd call you a tease (with the whole skirt/panties thing), but why be redundant? It's only Monday. I think Thursday is much more suitable for those sorts of things, don't you?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

mom- I've been to your site before! It's a small world here in blog land!

Molly- do tell!! I'll come by and check it out!

Kat- 3 whole weeks.

go-go - pics are on the way to you!!!

Stair- I should hope not. It's not a good gender to be right now.

Stair- what ever are you talking about?? ;)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Pixel said...

Steph; I think he posted a comment to me on your blog hehe. How incestuous! lol

Molly: 'fess up girl. Didn't you know Monday's are the official confess your weekend sins day.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I was under the impression that you nor any other harlets that hang with you wear panties? When did this start?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

nick - the costumes made the wearing of panties necessary. We would have been perfectly indecent without them. We would never want to appear indecent.

I remember when we were getting dressed something was said about hoping there were no stairs involved at the party..... there were a few.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. (and if I keep writing like this someone is gonna have to come down here and kick my ass for me)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Stair- Pixel is on her way with your ass kicking

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Wow...sounds scandelous...the whole guy who's only been married a month - that makes me want to puke! What an ass...

I think you need to post pic's!!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

If you don't want to post the pics for this weeks HNT, at least send me an email. Inquiring minds want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com