Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, October 24, 2005

Will somebody break up with my non-boyfriend for me?

My favorite quote from this weekend:

“I like your socks – I’m sorry I fucked your boyfriend.”

OK I only thought the second part, thank goodness I self-censored that in time. I ran in to Damien’s girlfriend.

I just got a text message from EB saying “I’d really like to c u 2nite”

I replied with “Can’t 2nite I’m going 2 c my mom, how about 2morrow?” (OK so I’m really going to drink with Pixel, but he doesn’t need to know that.)

He then said “Please, it’s important.”

I’m thinking something is wrong so I ask, and he replies “No, I’m just lonely and I miss you.”

Gah. Not a good enough reason to draw me away from my drinking with the girls. I guess I’m going to have to let him know what the deal is – I like hanging out with him, but just don’t feel ‘that way’ about him. I’ve tried and tried to have that conversation with him, but I just can’t make myself be mean.

Will somebody break up with my non-boyfriend for me?

7 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Just be honest with him. He may not like to hear it but in the end he'll appreciate the honesty more.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Pirate said...

Give me his number I'll let him know you were kidnapped by Pirates.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Watch you run into him tonight. Just point to some woman you don't know and tell him it's your mom.

She's tried to be honest with him and he doesn't get it.

Does he have and email address? I'll tell him.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Those types can be the hardest to get rid of.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Dan said...

She's already tried being honest with him?

YIKES!

Ummm...I like the pirate idea. Go with that instead. Or poke him with a stick until he leaves. You could spray him in the face with a water gun, that works with cats.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Nick said...

There was this chick that didn't feel "that way" about me once. She said she just wanted to be friends. I said "okay, I'll act real friendly while we're fucking". I don't think she thought that was funny.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I do it! Pretty please with you on top?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com