Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wish me luck

As tonight is the night that I shall play 'we are both grown ups and this is all ok' with my 21 year old suitor.

The sex will only happen if I can make him understand that this is a one time thing, any push back at all and all bets are off.

Assuming there are no hitches in my plan, I shall have some stellar stories to tell tomorrow.

Cop next door be dammed, I shall use my couch to its full extent. Any noise he may or may not hear will be blamed on the people upstairs. They have sex too, right? I mean really, who would complain about sex noises? Not me..... I might ask to watch, but never complain.

I hope you all have a good night, sorry about the no HNT thing..... too busy.

6 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'd say have fun, but I think your all set where that's concerned. ;)

WV - most appropriate ever = yesfm (yes, f*ck me)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger katarina said...

It's so hard to have sex on a couch.

I'm going to go with my gut-feeling and say that it's not going to happen. He'll be all lovey-dovey and you'll kick him out. I can't wait until you prove me wrong tomorrow.

Enjoy! (take a measuring tape)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm with k-b on this one. Sorry!

But if not, the measuring tape and camera phone are a must! Even at 4 in the morning, it's still Thursday somewhere!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

You take me back six years...ah, the massive amounts of sex.

I swear, I really AM happy with just one guy! Promise.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Steph said...

good luck and good humping!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Um... HNT? Boobies? Tongue? Lips? Cry, whine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com