Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gross

My horriblescope from today:

"Venus, planet of love, and Mars, planet of action, are in a great harmony today. If you have been considering reuniting with an ex, or are in the early stages of a new love, this is one day where the zodiac favors passion. Are you in love yet?"

Gross. Perhaps I should avoid men today.

8 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous mikey said...

"All of you lame-asses who are already in love? You don't get shit today."

and hell, who the fuck wants to get back together with an ex? there's a reason they're an ex!

damned astrology...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

ha ha! How sweet and mushy for you! Gross is right and I agree...an ex is an ex for a reason. Let's keep it that way!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Poolboy said...

Ah, l'amoure... cough, cough. Sickening, even.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Ya know what would take the edge off of going without today? HNT!! (admit it--you saw that coming a mile away!) I'm figuring you've got another 7+ hours to go!!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

i don't think you can do that. avoid men that is.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Most definately avoid men today. Especially The Suit.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Avoid men, but seek out hot lesbians with a digital camera and my email address.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

That might be wise. Something terrible could happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com