Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Men

Last night’s text message conversation
“Let me know if you wanna fuck/drink later.” -me
“Sure, 10.” -Paul
“Sure to the fucking or the drinking?” -me
“Both” –Paul

So there you have it.

We went out with Pixel and her brother for the libations- back to the house for the fucking.

There was a model search at one of the bars and free beer. There was also a very uncomfortable conversation about how I only like men who don’t seem to want me, because Paul didn’t have enough insight into how fucked up I am before, right? More fuel for his ‘we’re just friends’ fire that is driving me crazy.

There was also a lot of mocking because a very nice Italian man came up to me and kept gushing “oh my gosh, you are so pretty” over and over. Paul turned it into a little song complete with a bad accent, he even managed to work it in to the bedroom later in the night.

I screwed up and sent The Suit a text message telling him I was going to bed while I was at the bar – of course he called right back and wanted to chat for a second. I had some explaining to do this morning. Men.

8 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Busted!! But of course, he was getting too demanding anyway. ;)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

How did you explain it away? And I'm trying to picture how Paul put the song into his sexual repertoire later on. Need more details honey!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous mikey said...

no 'splainin necessary - since you told him you were going to bed, you can always say "Once I'm in bed, I don't answer the phone." or something like that.

or, the TV was too loud. or you were in the bathroom.

or, just distract him with that story about the two Panthers cheerleaders who got busted having sex in a barroom bathroom.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

paul needs to shape up and just become your boyfriend already! i'm getting sick of his antics. i think i should have a talk with him miss steph!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

So I'm curious, how did you work your way out of the Suit situation? I think nongf speaks for me...details.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

stair- I know.

I ended up telling him this morning that I got in the shower right after I sent the text message and then forgot to look at my phone until this morning. Paul laughed at me when I told him.


Non- he worked it in between the hair pulling (oh so purty) and the ass slapping somewhere. :)

Mikey- man I love that story. Who hasnt been in their shoes?

Ago- pfftttt....

Evil. See above. :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Red said...

Happy HNT!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Pretty, you must have extra fingers - you've got so many men wrapped around them you're gonna run out of fingers to type with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com