Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, November 21, 2005

Mommieeeee

Pablo calls me Mommieeeee with that sexy lilt that I remember so fondly from my vacation in Miami last year. Rarrrrrrrr.

I know he's only 22, but can I not play just a little? Just a little bit? Pleaseeee?

The Suit wants to 'define' our relationship and is immensely worried about my fidelity while I'm on vacation. He should worry about my fidelity on Tuesday when Paul comes back in town more.

I am growing fond of the way he calls me "his girl" however.

We have a big work happy hour tomorrow night, libations for everyone. I have to make sure I look super cute for the event, as I am saving money for the trip to Vancouver and would like to have my drinks purchased for me by strangers. Shut up, you other women do the same thing, and you men would too if you could get away with it.

The cop next door complained about my dog again, so I am in the process of finding him a new home. :( I shall be a sad girl when he is gone.

That is all, move along.

9 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

You know, I was really rooting for the Suit but he had to go and ruin it with the whole 'define' crap. Even men hate that, well I do. What's so wrong with 'It is what it is?'

I totally understand your fondness for being called Mommieeeee. Although if he's Latin in any way then it's more than likely Mami. There's this Puerto Rican nurse at one of our clinics and she calls me Papi. It would be hotter coming from someone else but it's still kinda hot.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

when are you leaving on vacation? are you sure you can't swing by Winnipeg? :)

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

You're finding the cop a new home and not the dog, right?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

A few years ago there was a bachelorette party dancing on the bar at this place I frequented. I help them all down from the bar when they were finished dancing and EVERY ONE OF THEM bought me a drink, like ten or so drinks lined up at the bar for me. I couldn't fucking believe it.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Getting free drinks is one of the best things about being a girl. It wouldn't be right if we didn't take advantage

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Go ahead. Play.

I don't think anyone's ever bought me a drink before. I only go to one bar a decade though. Not a fan of the bar.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Nick said...

All these dudes you're involved with need a crash course in Leykis 101.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Awww! Poor puppy. I don't like that cop. *gives cop evil eye*

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

oh no! do you really have to get rid of your dog? that is heartbreaking. I hate the cop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com