Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More Canada

Canada is still fun but I am horribly sick so I had to stay in last night. I like to call it the "Canadian Moose Bird flu" (I have seen no moose much to my chagrin.) The copious amounts of DayQuil are helping however.

I have seen my first real snow of my life (Texas 'snow' does not compare) and I am very excited about it.

I have hung out with lumberjack, sheet metal workers, and have been given a free cab ride for a promise of a double date (we were assholes and didn't call him.)

The Texas thing goes over very well here, as do the cleavagie shirts, who would have thought it?

More later I'm sure.

6 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous as seen on tv products said...

Hi Princess Steph, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on as seen on tv stores when I found your page. Your site describing More Canada is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on as seen on tv stores then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

so, is it terribly cold there or are you getting along okay? I'm sure you are basically going from hotel to cab to bar so not too much hanging out outside. Sounds like you are having a wild time. Can't wait for more stories!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

While I'm sure the men are more than pleased that the two of you decided to visit, what exactly have you been doing *besides* corrupting men north of the border? ;)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

vancouver is warm. if you complain i will send you to winnipeg!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Glad you're getting to experience real snow! Somehow Texas snow sounds oxymoronic.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi Princess Steph, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on ionic breeze, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about ionic breeze.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com