Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, November 18, 2005

Nada

I really don't have anything to say.

The Suit doesn't have any time for me and is therefore that much more attractive. No, I'm not fucked up at all.

It is Friday morning and I don't have any plans for the weekend. The Suit is trying to tell me he can fit me in after 2 am tonight when he finishes his dj gig. Nice huh? Fit me in? Moi?

Anywho, y'all have a good weekend. I will try to have some adventures to report to ya on Monday.

10 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

"Try" to fit you in? Pfffttt...!Have a good weekend, Doll!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

asshole. but consider it a blessing. you're supposed to stay away from men this weekend, remember?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

why would you want to go back to 'eh' sex anyway?

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

your girlfriend has a good point. you're going out of your way for "eh" sex?

well, maybe the "eh" sex will be better after he's all amped up from his DJ gig...?

who am i kidding? it'd probably get worse.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph, you could fit me in. It might take a shoehorn, but you could do it.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Jerkoff.

I hope you have some stories on Monday. I'm off next week and I'll have plenty of time to read them!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

Go suit! Is he learning? I doubt it. But I like to root for the underdog.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Steph said...

You're too good for that.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

did you see that steph? i'm your 'girlfriend'.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger wmy said...

hey there, just found your blog through steph (attention whore ) and love it love it love it...keep em' coming k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com