Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, November 14, 2005

No items of note

Nothing fantastic to report from this weekend, all in all it was very blah.

I did meet a nice guy named Pablo Friday night - he has potiential, the only probelms are he is all of 22 years old and he has a child. What can you do?

I received two text messages from EB (who I have not spoken to in over a month.) The first one was last night and it said "Go outside and look up at the sky" and the second was this morning and said "Whatever I did I'm sorry."

Have I mentioned what a jerk I am? Yeah, I feel a little bad about this one.

More later.

12 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

its all the same
only the names have changed
every day
wasting away...

k, maybe u need to be a jbj fan to remember that one :p

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

EB is killing me. I want to date him just so I can break up with him too.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

oh..and I'm a cowboy on a steal horse I ride.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

does every guy have a child? fucking seems like it.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous lace said...

Is EB's name perhaps Nick? Because I SWEAR, that is JUST something my ex would say, and you're in Dallas, right?
I've been reading you for awhile (and lovin it), but damn. This is getting creepy.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

nope - he's a Matt.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

But, if you do message him back it'll just drag out the lost puppy business. Tell him you're switching to the other team...he won't feel too bad that way.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

No Andi, then he'll want to come over and watch. Men and boys are very annoying that way.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger katarina said...

What was in the sky? He probably hired a sky-writer to write "I'm sorry."
I'd fall for it.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

NO NO NOOOO! to the 22yr old with the kid...NO!

aawww, EB, I feel really bad for him. Should I not? I'm a softy that way sometimes...tell me if I need to grow some balls for this one

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

andi- I just dont know what to do!

non- you are correct. why must they be stupid?

kat- I dont know what he was talking about, I wasnt at home when i got it. he may have been talking about the sunset...

funky- but you should see his car!! ;) I know its a bad idea. You should feel bad for EB, he did nothing wrong at all. I am an ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com