Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, November 21, 2005

Quotes from Saturday night

"You stunned him in to silence with your tongue ring and I drive him insane. Damn we are good." -Pixel

"I'm not a parking lot kind of girl." -Me (haha)

"God I want to see you naked." -Steve a married guy at the bar

"You girls are the most fun I can have without cheating on my wife." -Marty, another married guy at the bar

"Don't threaten me with a good time." -DJ at the bar when I joked about a 3some

"When I die from breaking my neck in these heels please tell everybody how tiny they made my feet look." Me to The Suit

"I can't believe I flashed those guys at the bar." Me to Pixel

Good times, good times. Thanks for helping us wrap up the night Shumpy. Putting up with the two of us at closing time could not have been easy I'm sure. ;)

Happy Monday. :( Work sucks, send money.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm glad to know that Pixel is alive since her blog seems to be dead.

So you took the Suit out to a club??? More details please.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

have you slept with the suit again yet?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yeah, Pixel needs to step it up! I did not take him to the club, he was djing Saturday night so I went to his club for a bit, but it is way out of my price range and very couple-friendly so I didn't stay long.

We did have sex for the second time Saturday before we left for his club, it was better but nothing to write home (or on here for that matter) about. It wasnt bad but not superior. I think he can work on it and things can be great.

He wanted to talk about defining things again, I told him we would talk more when I get back from vacation.

He is terrified I will have sex while I'm gone - I can't make any promises either way. :)

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Flash me! Flash me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com