Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Rarrrrrr

Holy crap, Canadian men are fun.

Last night is currently being referred to as "the best night ever," but our goal is to top that tonight.

To those of you who I met last night, thanks for the good time. Don't read any of my archives, it will only scare you.

Muhahahaha.

7 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Just tell me there wasn't a donkey.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Just tell me you were thinking of me the entire time.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

what todd said.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Egan said...

What Andi said.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous corydallas said...

What egan said, andi said.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

no donkey. only in mexico.

todd- but of course.

ago-go- but of course, but the bed is getting full with all of you people.

egan- again, no donkey. dissapointed?

cory- repeat above.

I shall now try to find a donkey.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

uh oh...it's getting interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com