Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Still Pissy

So here I am at work, again. It seems like I just left, perhaps that is because I just left. I worked another 13 hours yesterday, so there are no adventures from last night to speak of. I went home, watched 30 minutes of a movie and went to bed. The world of finance can be exhausting. Shut up, it is so.

Let me tell you of the Monday night snafu. So I decided to go out with Paul despite his bizarre behavior, so I jumped in the shower about 10:30. When I got out I heard a knocking on the door, so I wrapped a towel around myself and went to see who it was. It turned out to be the new man-child that moved in a few doors down a few weeks ago – the one who asked me if I was ‘spoken for.’ He was standing there in a suit looking a little apprehensive, so my first thought was that something was wrong, so I cracked the door open a bit and said hi, modestly hiding my toweled body behind the door.

He said that he could see he caught me at a bad time (the wet hair gave me away,) but he wanted to see if I had a few beers he could buy since the liquor store was closed. I lied and told him I didn’t have any (since I was naked and all) and he started to walk away.

Before I could get the door closed my lovely dog zoomed in from my bedroom and charged the door, slipping out before I could stop him. I panicked, opened the door, stepped out and dropped the towel to my waist before I realized that I should probably not be outside topless.

He caught the dog and delivered him back to me, but not before he (and the rest of the neighborhood) got an eyeful of boobies.

He was embarrassed, I thought it was funny as hell.

That was all so very me. I hope he doesn’t start coming by every night hoping for a repeat show.

Must work. Bastards.

15 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Dog is indeed man's best friend.

Thanks to my new asinine Wednesday schedule, I can actually comment on your blog in a timely manner. Since I know you'll be reading this at work, I'll try to be a little reserved and dignified.

God damn, you're hot, Steph. I WANNA SEE YOUR BOOBIES!

Sorry. My lust forced me to type that. I have no control over it. Again, my sincere apologies.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I think he said it all...

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I guess I need to welcome you to my overworked hell. Sorry to see you here. We do offer the occational adult beverage and possibly a pain killer, but other than that you only get copious amounts of caffeine and even more grief.

(nice work with towel btw, but since when do they stop selling beer at 10:30??? I was purchasing at 11:45 last night.)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Todd- ha, maybe one of these days!! No apologies necessary.

Os- :)

Stair- yeah, where we live they dont sell it at gas stations so he would have had to drive a few miles to get it. also he was in a suit, which he never wears, so im pretty sure that was a lame excuse for me to see him looking his best. lamelamelame, but look what it got him.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger PJay said...

I must remember to try that 'Get dressed up in a suit and see if my hot neighbor has any beer' routine.

Now to find some hot neighbors!!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

ha ha! Damn dog...But next time will you make sure you or the man-child has a camera and then post the pic's for us ;O)

I feel your pain about work. annoying!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I'm with yournamehere.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Yeah, yourname is right. I hope you gave your dog a few treats when you got back inside!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I would've never left the house again for fear my neighbors would gawk at me. I can't help it.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

post pics! :P

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Rock! You do get you in some shit, dontcha? :-) Ciao Bella.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Clint said...

he better bring your dog some treats next time...you'll have a new stalker for sure.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Steph said...

You made that dude's night

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

now that should be your HNT post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com