Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Texas Tornado

OK I'll admit it, I spent some time with Pablo last night. Nothing happened beyond some mild flirting, but I had a great time. He had a flat on his Navigator so I watched him change the tire and then we just stood around and talked. He is super sweet, a little bit shy and terribly cute. He will be taking my dog on Wednesday (literally, that is not some bad analogy.)

I have plans with coworkers then Paul tonight, dinner and whatever else with The Suit on Wednesday, Thanksgiving festivities on Thursday then we are off to Vancouver from Friday until the following Friday. Busy busy.

Pablo and I made plans to hang out after I get back from vacation.

The Suit is pushing me to come over and meet his family on Thursday, but I think I shall decline for now. He is growing on me more and more, even with his girly talk about feelings and all of that crap. It is nice to have a man tell you he wants you every day, someone who cant wait to show you off to his family and friends. He knows how introducing an interracial partner can be sticky, but he is ready to push forward. It's endearing. Shut up, that doesn't make me girly. Take that back right now.

So Vancouver. Do we all understand that if Pixel and I survive it will be a miracle? No wait, let me amend that, do we all understand if the men of Canada survive it will be a miracle? Texas tornado's, oh yes we are.

More later.

18 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Looking forward to reading about yours and Pixel's "international incidents" while you're there!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I'm scared for the men of Vancouver too!

The Suit actually sounds kind of sweet but you would know better than anyone.

Have a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful trip. Take pictures. Wow...I can't wait for the stories! BE SAFE!!! but have fun

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Canadian men can handle more than you think!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so full of shit

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Anon - and you have such a wonderful way with words..... I am so very impressed.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope nobody thinks for one minute that any of the bullshit on this site is remotely close to being true.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger coops said...

Have a good one in Canada, I have phoned ahead and put them on full alert in Vancouver.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

You totally rode his burrito.

:P

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I think the warning was on the news last night here in Alberta...just in case you travelled our way!!

LOL

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I say a little prayer for the greater Vancouver area. Let 'em have it, girls!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

anon - really? it's that had to believe that Im banging a guy that works in my building?

oh so difficult to believe that when my best friend and I go out to the bar we get hit on?

I could understand your doubt were I reporting something along the lines of fucking a football player or a celeberty, but Im not.

I'll tell you what, when you step up and tell all of us where your blog is and what happens in you 'real' life then we can talk asswipe.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger AMS said...

Again Steph I have to hand it to you! You are definately sitting on millions if you write a dating manual!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

be careful, have fun, and whatever you do, don't end up with another Canadian wife!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Tell us more!

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger lala said...

Based on what I know of you (from what I read) - and what I know of Canadian men (I am Canadian, so I have a few ideas there...)- you are so right in thinking they are ill-equipped to handle you.


You'll probably be their life highlight!

Have a great time in Vancouver. Try to be gentle....

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous as seen on tv items said...

Hi Princess Steph...Wow! While I was searching for info on ionic breeze I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for ionic breeze. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about ionic breeze.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous ionic breeze said...

Hi Princess Steph, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on esteban guitar when I found your page. Your site describing Texas Tornado is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on esteban guitar then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel.

Look forward to reading more.
Regards,

Hurricane Katrina in pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com