Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, November 07, 2005

The weekend (be sure not to miss that last little tidbit down there)

Things I found interesting from this weekend:

~ I planned on spending the weekend with The Suit but instead all I got was lunch on Saturday and dinner/sleepover Sunday. He chose work over me Saturday night.

~ I sent Paul a text message Saturday night telling him my plans had fallen through and asking if he had anything fun going on and he sent me one back that said he didn’t like being my second choice. Please remember that we are still sticking to the ‘just friends’ routine, so his attitude was completely out of left field.

~ I discovered the joy of making my own greeting cards and am now obsessed. Please, somebody give me an occasion and I will make a card!!!

~ EB continues to send me text messages that I don’t respond to. One this weekend asked “did I do something wrong?” The problem is he did not do anything wrong, I am just an asshole.

~ The Suit and I have still not had sex. The reason? He won’t have sex with anybody who is fucking anybody else, so until I can commit to not dating/fucking others he will not give me the goods. You should have seen what I wore to bed last night to try to lure him in….. he has a lot of resolve apparently.

19 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I commented on the wrong post (sue me). :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

consider yourself sued.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

My retort (to your retort): Paul won't be a 2nd choice, Suit won't if you're doing anyone else, You won't let EB, so who could you sleep with this weekend? ;)

(that actually sucks. That too much of a time waste to put up with all that b.s.)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Dont overlook the offers from Damien and Tall Boy (but you had no way to know about those since I didn't mention them.)

Paul got over being 2nd chioce by the way.....

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Figured he would. If he can't bother to stay in town for you, then why should you bother to put him first. ;)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

perhaps I shall present it to him that way.....

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Damn that Paul for being so stubborn. Doesn't he know that I'm rooting for him? LOL

The Suit... the Suit... Hmm. Has he asked you to stop having sex with others in order to have sex with him? I assume you would tell him no... right?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Wow...he really has some major self control, that Suit. Oh well, his loss but I'm sure it's driving you a little nuts, the challenge thing. What are you going to do, or tell him rather, to get "the goods"? or do you care that much?

What did you and Paul end up doing on Sat???

zeencap

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
Regarding you, I have no shame. I'll be your tenth choice, I don't care.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Yikes, I had one of those once. Got pissed because I fucked my Volleyball Fuck Buddy three nights before. Kicked his ass to the curb. Who needs that shit when you're all about having fun with everyone. Guys are idiots.

Of course, I'd string Vicente up if he pulled that shit on me, but I'm older and past my playing days.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Ha, only because I don't have the short-term memory needed NOT to call them by the wrong name!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Who could sue you? I'll back ya up!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

he slept with you and didn't touch you? i find that hard to believe.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger katarina said...

He'll cave. Just bend over in front of him.

Paul may just be your "friend", but even friends hate being second choice.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Molly- damn that Paul indeed. I wanted to call him last night but I was too stuborn. I have not given The Suit an answer, but I am thinking about lying. That's right, I said it. I only have sex with Paul about once a week, that hardly counts.

Bee- Paul had plans that night but he was scheduled to come over late, but by the time I got home from Pixels house I was too tired for him when he called. :(

Todd- you are in the top 3, you know that!

Non- they are idiots arent they??? bastards. :)

Mike- you are the best, thanks!! ;)

Ago-go, It's sad but true. I've slept over there three nights in his arms and nothing. Nada.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Kat- well that isnt a nice mental image!!! He will break, I have my ways!!

Paul actually isnt a second choice ever, but it was his idea to not hang out on weekends......

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger AMS said...

Extreme measures will have to be taken - even just to prove to yourself that you can have him!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

*I kind of like the Suit...if he's not just being uptight.

*Paul is just sour. He needs to be cut from the team. Nobody likes a whiner.

*EB..he'll never get it. I've had one of those. I hate it when they ask, 'Did I do something wrong?' Yes you did. You dialed my number.

*You're such a saucy vixen.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sam said...

You can make a card about shacking up with someone. Like "Congrats, you got to fuck me. No don't be stupid and fall in love."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com