Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gasp

I pick the dog up from the vet at 5 and I am expected to pay around $400 so they can run fancy tests on his floppy little ears and his big watery eyes.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I am very glad he refused to let them take his tempature now. Damn the man he said, damn the man.

5 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.......well, no more anonymous me (think back to the two priests & a rabbi joke).

You might be out the $$$, but the dog is alive & with someone that wants to take care of him. Can't ask for a better ending. Cheers!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Aaa, you're rich. You can handle it. :)
He's lucky to have you. Will you adopt me too?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Other Brother said...

Fuckin' vet bills got me too! love is expensive

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Love always has a price.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Is he okay?

I spent around eight thousand in all on Sparky before he died. Poor sweetie just couldn't get better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com