Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, December 12, 2005

Holy crap- get a fucking life (and no I will not call you)

"Anonymous said...
tick tick tick... You need help !!You lost your father and best friend and your an emotionally shut down person.When your down you seek comfort with your booze "NOT GOOD" and doormats !!! YES I said doormats !!!! You use sex as a tool...get over it...Your shit is not gold...What do you think your Dad is thinking upstairs????? Damn, when I lose my Best Friend and Father I will do my best to make him proud and not rebel....grow up !!!!!! Now go lose yourself in booze and sex and make your Daddy proud....tick tick tick....Boom!!!!!

Anonymous said...
Yes !!!! you will have the balls to call me 214-914-$$$$"

You, sir, are a freak.

Knowing my Dad I'm sure he would say "right on."

10 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,
Just for the record, it wasn't this anonymous! Supportive comments, bits of humour & bad jokes about 2 Priests & a Rabbi, and my worthless wisdom, yes. Nastiness, NO! That schmuck went wheer no-one had the right to go ! Enough of my worthless ramblings. Cheers !

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

huh?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Wow, I can't believe such an obviously brilliant psychoanalyst would waste his valuable time sending anonymous messages to bloggers when he could be ridding the world of all psychosis.

I hope everyone recognized the sarcasm there, 'cause I laid it on pretty thick.

I love ya, Steph.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Nick said...

How exciting would it be if you DID shit gold, though!?! You'd be rich! You could give what's her name some cash so she wasn't broke all the time. And who doesn't take comfort in doormats. Doormats are very comforting. They say things like "Merry Christmas" and "Hello", or my favorite "Hi, I'm mat."

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Is this anon as in "blogger anon", or did you hear this from someone you dumped?

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

anon- I didn't think it was

go-go- a comment I received on a post from last week

todd- agreed, that's what I was thinking.

Nick- I thought you were done here

Kat- anon blogger who has too much time on his hands

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Poolboy said...

Why don't you post the full phone number?? I'm sure we could come up with some creative ways to mess with them.... hehe.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Doesn't Anon realize you were hard drinkin' sex goddess long before your dad's passing and breaking things up with your best friend? Those things could hardly have CAUSED behavior that predated them. Duh!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I'm done. I posted that before I read your invitation to get lost on your friend's blog. Y'all have fun.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous mikey said...

Tom Cruise reads your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com