Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well look who's back

And I'm not happy about it one bit.

The only good thing about being back is I had two men who were very happy to see me, men I can actually have sex with (as opposed to all of those Canadian morsels of hotness that I denied myself.)

I met up with The Suit yesterday during the day and we went out to lunch and did coupely things (sans fucking because I was feeling a little bitchy about the whole 'end of vacation' thing.) He is planning on coming over to my house and staying tonight, this will be the first time I have allowed him to come over - now that's what I call progress. What, you think it's odd that we've been dating for like 2 months and he hasn't come over yet?

I went out with Paul last night, he is the only person besides Pixel who can know the whole story on the 'wildest night ever.' We had a very nice time, he finally proved that he is indeed human (I had my doubts) by admitting that he loves all of those cheesy claymation Christmas movies. He is such a big, strong manly man that it makes me all gooey inside to think of him watching the Grinch movie. I think I missed him most while I was gone, who would have thought it? :) He gave me the most passionate kiss ever when we left my house this morning. He must have forgotten who he was with, as I don't do the kissing thing with him. Most unusual.

I suppose I shall get back to the 438 work emails that are staring at me.

Y'all be good.

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Nothing sucks worse than coming home from vacation. Enjoy those passionate kisses!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Welcome back. I'm waiting patiently for your Vegas trip, my dear. Yep, patiently waiting.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

ummm, details? photos? i'm still waiting miss steph!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hmmm, makes me really want to know what happened on the best night ever! I'm sure it was scandelous!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

"...who would've thought it?" Um...most of your regulars I'm guessing. I would've. ;)

I'm w/ Ago, pics, more morsels, something juicy...we were teased long enough. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com